Aurora, CO 80016 Map · Phone number

About Ivy Lane Floral

Ivy Lane Floral takes pride in providing exceptional service and extraordinary designs. Let's break that down a bit, shall we? Exceptional service means we are with you from minute one of your floral process and provide complete customer service throughout. We not only design your amazing flowers, but also deliver them, set up your decor, pin-on corsages, straighten bows, transfer altar arrangements, etc., etc. You get the idea right? As for extraordinary designs, hopefully our work speaks for itself! We strive to design flowers that truly speak to you. From contemporary to traditional, vintage to rustic, wildflower to chic, we are thrilled to design it all!

Ivy Lane Floral serves Fort Collins to Colorado Springs and Crested Butte to Steamboat Springs. Contact us today for a free consultation! http://www.ivylanefloral.com/contact-us.html

Follow Ivy Lane Floral on

Ivy Lane Floral 5
Ivy Lane Floral 6
Ivy Lane Floral 7

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2018

This florist is the most amazing florist that I have ever seen. My wedding was beautiful and the flowers were even better.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Ivy Lane Floral 8
    Ivy Lane Floral 9
    Ivy Lane Floral 10
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2018

Read my mind!

I was most worried about the flowers for the wedding since you can’t really see them until the day of the wedding. Ivy Lane was able to create the perfect flower arrangements and bouquets from a bunch of Pinterest inspirational pictures. Would definitely recommend them and use them for events in the future!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

We found Melissa at Ivy Lane Floral through my friends' wedding. I loved her flowers so much and was impressed by how professional Melissa was that I decided to book her for my own wedding and could not have been more pleased.

Melissa responded very quickly to my initial inquiry and we were able to meet immediately. I had some ideas about what kind of flowers/colors I wanted and she seamlessly filled in the gaps of my vision. She is very knowledgeable about different varieties of flowers and greenery, and what is in season when. She also offered great substitutions for flowers that were either out of season or out of my budget. For example, I wanted peonies in all of the bouquets, but they were just a bit too expensive so Melissa suggested we keep the peonies in my bouquet but substitute them with garden roses in my bridesmaids' bouquets. Even my bridesmaids were fooled -- they had no idea they weren't carrying peonies.

The bouquets were gorgeous, as were the corsages, boutonnieres (she uses magnets instead of pins, which my husband was very happy about -- no pinholes in his suit), and table arrangements. And though we only paid for greenery on our dinner tables -- which Melissa placed with absolute precision (my mom was very impressed) -- she also added a few extra blooms to the head table and dessert table free of charge, which elevated the whole decor.

Because we were a referral, she threw in the groomsmen's boutonnieres free of charge and did not charge for my toss bouquet. She was also very flexible when I asked if we could exchange a corsage of a grandparent who ended up not attending for a table decoration instead.

Melissa was on time, personable, and thinks of the whole wedding flower process when designing and delivering her product. We could not have asked for a better florist for our wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Ivy Lane Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 77.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 98.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 152.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,431.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Elevate Photography
    Elevate Photography Wedding Photographers

Sherri and Melissa are incredibly talented florists as well as wonderful people. They do beautiful work! We love photographing their flowers and seeing them at events. They are high quality and treat people well, the perfect combination!

• Aurora, 80016 See on map
    720-394-2486 (Phone number)
    720-314-3722 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment