418 Detour Road, Bowling Green, KY 42101 Map · Phone number

About Ivory Grace Events

Ivory Grace Events is an event consulting company based in Bowling Green, Kentucky. With a mission of advocating for you and your needs, the company works to ensure you have the information and resources you need to bring your vision to life for your special day. The event consultant will supervise the last-minute details so you don’t have to worry about them as you celebrate this special moment in your life. The company will work within your budget to make your event a success.

Ivory Grace Events provides information on reliable vendors to minimize stress and put you at ease throughout the wedding planning process. In addition, the company offers the following services:

• Consultation and concept

maggie dillon wku wedding 3058 51 716568 v1

61 Reviews for Ivory Grace Events

• Breona

Breona · Getting married on 10/10/2020

There will never be enough kind words to describe Angela Miller.

I have worked with Ivory Grace Events for the past 3 years and it has been nothing short of remarkable. Angela, is an incredible teacher. She is creative with her work and so poise. She puts her heart into her work to ensure that the couple will have the most perfect day that THEY envisioned. I, without a doubt would trust her with one of the most important days of my life. She cares for each family that she meets and puts numerous hours into making them feel prepared for this big day. She ALWAYS keeps her calm and is so professional on and off the job. She always has a solution for every problem before you ever have time to panic. Angela is truly inspiring. She is an incredible person and planner. I love working with Angela Miller and am so proud to be apart of the Ivory Grace team.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Carola · Married on 09/01/2018

I worked alongside Ivory Grace Events for an entire year for my daughter’s wedding. I can positively say I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT ANGELA’S AND IGE’S Help !!! The help and support I received throughout the year was beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend IGE to everyone who is planning a wedding and needs help. I’m very pleased.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/01/2018

I am the Catering Sales Manager at the Galt House Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky, and I specialize in weddings and social events. I had the pleasure to work with Angela and her team on a 3-day Indian wedding that was BEAUTIFUL. Angela made my job incredibly easy (and the bride and groom's) by having everything lined out perfectly for our convenience. I work with tons of wedding/event planners for events that range from 300-1000+, and after my experience with Angela, Ivory Grace would be the business I hire to plan my event.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Ivory Grace Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Type A Catering
    Type A Catering Wedding Caterers

We had the pleasure of working with Angela this summer and she was wonderful to work with. She has a great eye for details and her execution is top-notch. Would happily recommend her services for bride's looking for help planning their wedding!

• Frozen in Time Photography
    Frozen in Time Photography Wedding Photographers

Angela is amazing! Not only is she talented and hard working, but she has a vast array of contacts and resources to make your event perfect. Give her your vision and she will make it a reality!

• Lipstick Blonde
    Lipstick Blonde Wedding Bands

We play many wedding receptions and private events. The very first time we worked with Ivory Grace Events, we knew Angela was a real pro. She pays attention to detail and makes sure things are running smoothly without that "panic mode" feeling that we get from some less experienced planners. She was great to work with and a genuinely nice person. I remember remarking as we pulled up to her event "Wow! Look at this place." Angela has a great eye for elegance. In short - When I select a person that I need to trust for an important job, it's all about character and professionalism. Angela possess both of those traits.

• 418 Detour Road Bowling Green, Kentucky, 42101 See on map