Ivory Grace Events

Elizabethtown, KY View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Ivory Grace Events is an event consulting company based in Bowling Green, Kentucky. With a mission of advocating for you and your needs, the company works to ensure you have the information and resources you need to bring your vision to life for your special day. The event consultant will supervise the last-minute details so you don’t have to worry about them as you celebrate this special moment in your life. The company will work within your budget to make your event a success.

Ivory Grace Events provides information on reliable vendors to minimize stress and put you at ease throughout the wedding planning process. In addition, the company offers the following services:

• Consultation and concept
  • Furniture
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Tonya
    Tonya H. Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She's the best! Highly recommend!

Angela was amazing and worth every penny! She went above and beyond in so many ways and took a personal interest in us and in our wedding. When 0% chance of rain turned into rain on our wedding day, she seamlessly and quickly moved our ceremony indoors and it turned out just beautiful. It was almost like it had been planned that way from the start! Her creativity, resourcefulness, calm and reassuring demeanor, attention to detail, kindness, and organizational skills are incredible and exactly what we needed. We received so many compliments on our wedding (thank you, Angela!). Our wedding party, guests and families raved about Angela, too. We love her and highly recommend!
  • Breona
    Breona Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There will never be enough kind words to describe Angela Miller.

I have worked with Ivory Grace Events for the past 3 years and it has been nothing short of remarkable. Angela, is an incredible teacher. She is creative with her work and so poise. She puts her heart into her work to ensure that the couple will have the most perfect day that THEY envisioned. I, without a doubt would trust her with one of the most important days of my life. She cares for each family that she meets and puts numerous hours into making them feel prepared for this big day. She ALWAYS keeps her calm and is so professional on and off the job. She always has a solution for every problem before you ever have time to panic. Angela is truly inspiring. She is an incredible person and planner. I love working with Angela Miller and am so proud to be apart of the Ivory Grace team.
    Carola Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked alongside Ivory Grace Events for an entire year for my daughter’s wedding. I can positively say I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT ANGELA’S AND IGE’S Help !!! The help and support I received throughout the year was beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend IGE to everyone who is planning a wedding and needs help. I’m very pleased.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Type A Catering Type A Catering Wedding Caterers

We had the pleasure of working with Angela this summer and she was wonderful to work with. She has a great eye for details and her execution is top-notch. Would happily recommend her services for bride's looking for help planning their wedding!

JOSH SALLEY PHOTOGRAPHY JOSH SALLEY PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Angela is amazing! Not only is she talented and hard working, but she has a vast array of contacts and resources to make your event perfect. Give her your vision and she will make it a reality!

Lipstick Blonde Lipstick Blonde Wedding Bands

We play many wedding receptions and private events. The very first time we worked with Ivory Grace Events, we knew Angela was a real pro. She pays attention to detail and makes sure things are running smoothly without that "panic mode" feeling that we get from some less experienced planners. She was great to work with and a genuinely nice person. I remember remarking as we pulled up to her event "Wow! Look at this place." Angela has a great eye for elegance. In short - When I select a person that I need to trust for an important job, it's all about character and professionalism. Angela possess both of those traits.

192 Columbus Drive Elizabethtown, KY, 42701
Location of (Ivory Grace Events)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding