4947 W Joyce Cir, Phoenix, AZ 85308 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ivory Beauty by Logan

Ivory Beauty by Logan is a professional makeup service located in Phoenix, Arizona. This highly-skilled team provides makeup services using premium products, techniques and attention to detail that enhances your natural features, making you look and feel your best for your special day. Whatever the occasion, Ivory Beauty by Logan provides fabulous makeup whether its a wedding, prom, homecoming, or senior graduation.

This Phoenix-based makeup service provides an array of wedding makeup services including wedding demos, wedding party makeup, bridal makeup, bridesmaid makeup, and mother of the bride/groom makeup. Ivory Beauty by Logan is very well-rounded and versatile in regards to the variety of makeup looks the team creates, with a number of makeup services available including:

• Contour makeup

Natural look
breanna wedding 51 1055683

3 Reviews for Ivory Beauty by Logan

Sydney · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Would Recommend To anyone!!

My experience with Logan was amazing! She worked with my schedule and was really accommodating. I love how both the makeup for me and my bridesmaids turned out for my wedding! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Chloe Ralle · Married on 03/21/2020

Couldn't be happier

I heard about Ivory Beauty from a friend and could not have been more impressed. I'm a young bride on a budget, so I was looking for something cheap. I didn't really know what I wanted (I don't really do my makeup that often), and had seen 2 other people. They didn't seem to take my suggestions into consideration, and even though I'm not too experienced, they pretty much disregarded what I said. Logan was super personable and she actually listened as I told her what I envisioned for my wedding. She asked if I had any objections and even recommend cheap drug store products for a beginner like me. The look came out perfect! She was able to take a more natural look and turn it into something formal. It wasn't heavy or cakey. I would totally recommend seeing her. She's professional, considerate, and takes pride in her makeup looks. I will be using her for my actual wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Shelby · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing Makeup!

Logan has been my long time friend and her makeup always looked amazing! I asked her to do my wedding makeup and it couldn’t have been better. She worked with me until we decided on a look that I loved the most for my big day. She is an amazing human being and is very responsive. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Ivory Beauty by Logan Pricing

Ivory Beauty by Logan Price Rates

Ivory Beauty by Logan FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
    $ 30.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• 4947 W Joyce Cir Phoenix, AZ, 85308 See on map
    Location of (Ivory Beauty by Logan)