Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ivory and Iron

We love capturing stories. Our company started capturing films at the beginning of 2013 and ever since then we found that our passion is telling stories of beautiful wedding days. If you have a wedding and you're looking for a videographer, check out our wedding films below. Have a great day!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Charleston, Orlando

Follow Ivory and Iron on

6 Reviews for Ivory and Iron

If you're able to book Ivory & Iron for your wedding than consider yourself luck! Seths creative vision and artistic talent is astounding as he is able to capture moments that will have everyone who watches your video drying their eyes. He is professional, generous, funny and creates a comfortable environment for everyone while he's filming. It's clear that he's passionate about the work he does and that he will go above and beyond to ensure he gives 100%. I would recommend Ivory & Iron to any bride as I believe he is the best around!

Profile Picture Lucy, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so incredibly glad that we had Seth do our videography. He was so wonderful to work with and even showed us a teaser at our reception which was the best gift. It was the one time I had gotten emotional the entire day! He was so sweet and most of the time we didn't even notice him filming. He worked wonderfully with our photographer too. Go with Ivory and Iron!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot tell you how amazed, satisfied, pleased, joyful, thankful, and overall elated we are with our wedding video. This videographer went above and beyond to film exactly what we wanted for our wedding. He showed up early, was willing to help me(the bride) any time he saw me, has the most down to earth personality, and most of all...he is TALENTED. And when I say that I mean, he can make wedding videos that look like movies. Look up his website, look on Vimeo, USE HIM!!! A friendly, caring, sweet, and amazingly talented person to film your wedding and give you those memories you will have FOREVER....DO NOT pass him up!!! He works well with people, and is willing to make your wedding the most special it can be!

Profile Picture User4324274, 2+ years ago, 1 Review