Iva Lee's Day Of Coordination

San Clemente, CA View map

You do the planning and we do the rest!

Iva Lee’s Day-Of-Coordination believes that getting to know our clients provides an insight into getting to know about the event. During our two meetings and correspondence, we get to know taste, style and expectations.

We’re here to offer guidance and advice during the entire planning process. We will organize a timeline to ensure every detail for a perfectly executed event!

Knowing that everything will be managed by a professional coordinator will allow brides and grooms to enjoy their special day. We oversee, manage, and set up the event from the moment the first vendor arrives. We are the main point of contact so that client’s will not have to worry about what is happening behind the scenes.

With our experience and relationships with the industry’s best vendors, we have the tools we need to help manage the perfect event!

Costs

$750 for Day-Of-Coordination services – this includes one coordinator.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Paige
    Paige S. Married on 10/11/2019

Couldn't have done it without them!

We chose Iva Lee’s as our caterers and decided to use their day-of coordination service as well. And I’m so happy we did! Miya Carew was our point person, and she made our wedding planning so much easier and less stressful. I couldn’t imagine getting married without her help and guidance! Because she was also our point of contact for the caterers, she knew everything about our wedding timeline, menu, drink set-up, guest needs, tables, etc. Miya is so easy to communicate with — she’s super responsive, friendly, and professional. She was always willing to answer all my questions (and my mom’s!), meet with me and husband in person to go over details, and check in on us and our other vendors to make sure everything was lined up and ready to go. I so appreciate the hours she spent with us as we asked her question after question about everything from ceremony traditions to which drinks people typically gravitate toward at a wedding. She’s a wedding wealth of knowledge. Thank you, Miya! On our wedding day, Miya made sure everything went as smooth as possible. She has a great energy, and really makes sure the couple, their families, and the vendors know exactly what they’re supposed to be doing at all times. Her help and experience allowed me and my husband to be completely present and just enjoy ourselves during the wedding, without thinking about the logistics or the guests at all. What a gift! I can’t recommend her more.
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 09/28/2019

Thank you Miya!!!

I loved working with Miya from Iva Lee's Coordination. She was very responsive throughout the entirety of my lengthy engagement. She's organized yet super relaxed/flexible and cool as a cucumber. I feel like Miya also went above and beyond for us in so many ways: from mailing me various napkin swatches when I wasn't able to drive to the rental showroom, to making sure we got to enjoy cocktail hour food, to dropping us off at our after party.... even going as far as to help one of my "eccentric" wedding guests fix her fake eyelashes. Our day went so perfectly and smoothly, thanks to Miya!
    Ashley Married on 08/20/2016
    It's taken me a while to get around to writing reviews for all the vendors we worked with on our wedding day, but better late than never, right? Working with Miya from Iva Lee's was the best use of our wedding budget. She held our hands through the entire planning process, and made our wedding day stress free. She had all our family members and friends organized and rounded up for pictures, cocktail hour, etc, and she had them raving about what a great job she did. Our photographer even texted us from her next wedding a few weeks later saying she wished Miya was there!! Thank you for making our day perfect, and for being timely, organized, professional, and fun!

Real Weddings

• Devin & Marlene
    34 photos · 07/07/2017

Pricing

Iva Lee's Day Of Coordination Price Rates

555 North El Camino Real, Suite C San Clemente, 92672
949-291-4269
Location of (Iva Lee's Day Of Coordination)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding