201 East 86th Street Apartment 6H, New York, NY 10028 Map · Phone number

About ItsMyParty NYC

"If you thought that "Are you hiring a wedding planner?" was a "Yes" or "No" question, think again. There is a happy medium between hiring a full-service planner and winging it all on your own, and that is the day-of coordinator. You can think of your day-of planner as your personal concierge. Having gotten to know you prior to your wedding date, day-of planners are able to do all of the on-site coordination on your behalf. This way, you can relax and enjoy your celebration! How can we help you?

Wedding procession
Dessert table
Dessert table

9 Reviews for ItsMyParty NYC

Holly · Married on 03/17/2018

Carly helped us as a day-of-planner for my son’s Bar Mitzvah. She was incredible to work with and gave me total piece of mind so I was free to enjoy our special day. She was there for everything we needed and took over all confirmation and coordination weeks before the event. Everything went smoothly and Carly was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

Kate · Married on 09/16/2017

Carly came on at the last minute (seriously, 5 days before) to help us through our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. In a matter of moments, she owned the event. She had connected with all our vendors and got better responses than we ever did. The day of, she kept us on schedule, solved unexpected problems (like my 11-year-old ripping his suit during Coke and Pepsi!), and the event was flawless. And she treated us like family. You could see how she fell right in to the joy of the occasion. I am so grateful that we found Carly and I seriously will hire her for everything we ever do again. She's a unique mix of professional and buttoned-up and thoughtful and sensitive. And I really didn't think anyone would be able to jump in with such short notice, but boy did she. Thank you, Carly!

Shanna · Married on 06/10/2017

Carly was the absolute best! She was extremely thorough and professional. She took care of everything from coordinating vendors to grabbing bagels for the bridal party. I had such a lovely day because I knew she had everything under control. Could not recommend enough!

ItsMyParty NYC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Jay McElfresh
    Jay McElfresh Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Carly at a June 2017 wedding at Chelsea Piers. She was on top of every detail and kept a fun, positive attitude throughout the entire event. Her professionalism and relaxed style created a great work environment for the vendors and allowed the bride and groom to focus on the fun parts of their big day. I can't recommend Carly enough and look forward to working with her again in the near future.

• Sarah Tew Photography
    Sarah Tew Photography Wedding Photographers

Carly is wonderful to work with on the wedding day and easy to communicate with beforehand-- she's on the ball, always helpful, and has a great energy about her that is no doubt calming to the couples she works with. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking help planning or coordinating their wedding or event, and I hope to work with her again!

• 201 East 86th Street, Apartment 6H New York, NY 10028 See on map