It's Tasty Too

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

It's Tasty Too is a wedding cake company based in Orlando, Florida. The company specializes in creating unique and delicious wedding cakes, freshly baked from scratch. Owner and baker Heather has more than 25 years of experience in pastry and cake design. She also designs and bakes cupcakes, cookies, pastries and groom's cakes. It's Tasty Too makes delicious desserts for weddings throughout the local areas of Orlando, Kissimmee, and Altamonte Springs.

It's Tasty Too creates cakes with fondant and buttercream, and has a variety of cake fillings and flavors to choose from. Cakes created are not frozen and never made from a boxed mix. The baker can accomodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, and vegan. It's Tasty Too can provide display items like cake and cupcake stands. The company's wedding services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Custom design
  • Private tastings
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Woman-owned

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Ingrid
    Ingrid R. Married on 03/25/2022

Beautiful AND delicious!

Last minute, I changed my mind about my cake vendor and found It's Tasty Too through a simple search and I am so glad that I did. It's Tasty Too was incredibly flexible given the fact that I inquired about less than 2 months before the date and they said they could accommodate me. The extremely reasonable price was also a big deciding factor for me. The cake ended up being so delicious and guests would not stop raving about how good it was even days after the wedding. Two layers were amaretto with hazelnut filling and the third layer was red velvet with cream cheese filling which were both so rich and tasty. They also did an amazing job with designing the cake just like the inspo pictures I sent with my simple descriptions. Thank you, It's Tasty Too! If you're looking for a beautiful and delicious cake, go with them!
  • Raquel
    Raquel T. Married on 11/24/2021

Delicious cake

I had a three tier cake with different favors on each level and I was nervous about prior to the wedding but it came out DELICIOUS! We are so excited to have our first anniversary cake from It's Tasty Too! Our cake was sooo pretty!
  • Marisa
    Marisa V. Married on 10/31/2021

YUM & Beautiful- lives up to the name

When it came to the cake, I had a very specific idea in mind for what I wanted and I wanted white butterflies on it too. Heather hit the nail right on the head. The cake was absolutely stunning, everything that I ever wanted! Not only that, but when we did our cake cutting and I tried it for the first time I was in SHOCK how good it was. Cause honestly, you dont really expect wedding cake to taste that good because the effort usually is spent on making sure its sturdy and pretty, but NO THIS WAS AMAZING. We got SO many compliments on it too, for good reason. All around extremely impressed with this cake and will recommend to anyone in the Orlando area!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

37 photos · 05/04/2019
  • John & Regina
    23 photos · 11/08/2015

Villa Tuscany at WinterClub Villa Tuscany at WinterClub Banquet Halls

What a fantastic job done by this team at Tasty Too! We would certainly recommend them to our clients for their friendly and professional service!

Dorvilus Events, LLC Dorvilus Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Heather from It's Tasty Too is awesome, she always works with my clients to design the perfect cake to fit all budgets. Her and her staff are very professional and always on time for deliveries. I would definitely recommend them their services. Her cake's are very tasty as well!

Pearl White Events Pearl White Events Wedding Planners

Heather makes the most perfect cakes and she does live up to her name because her cakes are "Tasty Too!"

3249 Old Winter Garden Rd, Suite 20 Orlando, 32805
4079201945
Location of (It's Tasty Too)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding