4727 E Bell Road Suite 45-490, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Map · Phone number

About It's Really The Little Things

When our middle daughter Jenna, who is a bit of a self-confessed perfectionist, began planning her wedding my mind began racing. As her mom, I wanted to do whatever I could to make this day as special and memorable as possible. And as a designer I had many ideas for making the event unique. Together we went to work planning and putting all of our ideas and little touches on each aspect of her day.

After the actual event was over I received a multitude of calls, emails and comments. People asked about all of the little “touches” that made the day so amazing and lifted it to a level they had never experienced before. My answer was simple – when we had an idea and could not find what we wanted, we designed and created it ourselves. Basically, that is how “It’s Really the Little Things” was born.

For any occasion, big or small, we all need time to get ready. Our Getting Ready Shirt also has as a practical side. With its button-down front, it slips off easily without disturbing your hair or makeup. The over-sized cut allows you to wear it by itself or over your outfit. It's lightweight, soft and comfy. And, it looks great in your getting ready photos!

Visit our Website today to get started customizing your very own Getting Ready Shirt!

Follow It's Really The Little Things on

screen shot 2013 07 20 at 9 45 28 am
little things 6

1 Reviews for It's Really The Little Things

Nikki · Married on 06/04/2011

Deb was very professional and paid close attention to exactly what I was looking for. She offered lots of options and used real precious stones and sterling silver in each piece. She was very precise and the earrings, necklaces and bracelets she created for my bridesmaids and flower girls were beautiful. It made our day so special to have the handmade jewelry for a finishing personal touch for my girls. Thank you for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 07/30/2013