4305 Old Monroe Road Suite I, Indian Trail, NC 28079 Map · Phone number

About Its a Bridal Thing Too

Discover more at It's a Bridal Thing Too! We want our brides the experience wearing the latest trends for their wedding day. Our inventory of gowns give each bride that flexibility whether shopping new, sample, overstock or custom order collections. The only elaborate display you will be giving up in comparison to other boutiques is the hefty price tag. At It's a Bridal Thing Too we make wedding dress shopping fun!

Our selection of wedding gowns are fit for brides of all sizes; exclusively catering to stock sizes 10 and up with our full figured, curvy and plus size brides in mind. We also have wedding gowns in stock up to size 30 for custom orders or to purchase off the rack. Our bridal salon stylists make your shopping experience memorable. Our designers lead in fashion trends for brides.

From traditional, non traditional to simple or sophisticated, It's a Bridal Thing Too carries the largest selection of plus size wedding gowns in today's latest styles. With a full line of accessories for the entire bridal party. We have everything you and your bridal party need to look stunning on your wedding day. Call or email us today for an appointment!

Follow Its a Bridal Thing Too on

nadia
nadia with bridemaids

3 Reviews for Its a Bridal Thing Too

Elaine · Married on 04/29/2017

I appreciate all you did for my son and me. Our experience was the BEST possible scenario- it couldn't have gone any better! Your customer service skills are top notch! You were so friendly, knowledgeable, and genuinely wanted to help us! You made me feel welcome over the phone and I truly felt that you cared about my son and me and wanted our experience to be perfect. Your measurement skills were indeed perfect- my son's tuxedo arrived and it fit him perfectly! Thank you for being so kind and helpful and your services exceeded our expectations! I would highly recommend your shop to anyone- our whole experience from beginning to end was first class!!!!

Rebecca · event on: 04/29/2017

Lovely small local business. They were friendly and well priced and even offered a discount for Sun Valley students.

Shannon · Married on 11/18/2017

I had such a wonderful experience shopping. My sisters and future family are still talking about how amazing your services were. Thank you both again for your help, patience and moat of all, helping me find the perfect dress.

Its a Bridal Thing Too FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Rentals, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Braswell Interiors & Floral
    Braswell Interiors & Floral Wedding Florists

Always a pleasure to work with the team at It's A Bridal Thing Too!!!! Professional, courteous, and beautiful come to mind when I hear It's A Bridal Thing Too. Happy to refer my clients and always love working with their client,s an easy event every time. After working to gather for over six years, I look forward to many more events with It's A Bridal Thing Too!

• 4305 Old Monroe Road, Suite I Indian Trail, NC 28079 See on map