Florence, Italy, Florence, IT IT 0008Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Italian Wedding Affair

Italian Wedding Affair is a wedding planning company located in Florence, Italy.

Expert planner Elisa specializes in planning destination weddings in the picturesque surroundings of Tuscany, the Amalfi Coast, and Umbria. This iconic country is synonymous with romance, tranquility, and stunning scenery. This dedicated professional will assist you in curating the wedding of your dreams. Perhaps you envisage a spectacular gathering amidst olive groves and vineyards in Tuscany. You may wish to exchange vows in a quaint whitewashed village before enjoying a stunning reception, complete with oceanic views along the famous Amalfi Coast. Whatever you desire, the experienced team will strive to realize your vision.

Italian Wedding Affair is an ideal way for couples to customize their destination wedding while simultaneously reducing the pressures of planning an international occasion. Among the services offered by this company are full planning, event design, vendor rentals, and checklists. Elisa caters to individuals seeking elopements and engagement vacations also. Should you desire day-of coordination, this professional will be happy to accommodate you. Couples can expect thorough attention to detail when it comes to choosing venues and vendors, as well as design elements. Additional planning services include the organization and procurement of the following aspects:

• Guest lists and invitations

Videos 2 Videos

1 Reviews for Italian Wedding Affair

Erin · Married on 11/05/2018

Our Italian Wedding

Elisa helped me plan my dream destination wedding in Tuscany, and I couldn't be more grateful for everything she did to make our three-day event magical. I did all of the wedding planning site unseen, having never been to Italy before and no intention of visiting the wedding venue before the big day, so planning with Elisa required a lot of trust.
    I worked with Elisa over a year and a half through every step of the planning process. Sometimes I had a very clear idea of what I wanted at the wedding – top- notch food for the wedding dinner and aperitif hour, but a more affordable option for the rehearsal dinner. When I was specific, Elisa always sought out multiple vendors with their own quotes so that I could feel comfortable in my choice. The absolute biggest benefit of working with Elisa as my wedding planner was having her there to negotiate a better deal on my behalf or to find a more affordable alternative. On the rare times that Elisa told me "you can go cheaper, but this is something you will want to do right" I am very grateful because the end result was more perfect than I ever imagined.
    More frequently I did not have any idea what I wanted. Over Skype and through very detailed emails, Elisa explained every aspect of a wedding that needed planning and what my options were. I really appreciated her planning materials – she always used well-organized documents that included pictures, prices, and details that were so simple to understand that even my fiancé could pay attention long enough to give his input. I also could not have made it through this experience without her help coordinating and scheduling payments to the various vendors! She created a master calendar and kept track of the balance of all payments to ensure that I was always on top of wedding finances.
    Elisa was present at the wedding villa for both the rehearsal day and wedding day to help coordinate events and vendors. As a very hands-on person, I was shocked to find that on the day of events I was completely overwhelmed by the people and responsibilities of the day. Thankfully, Elisa was there to tell me "you have fun, I am here to take care of everything." Everything exceeded expectations. Most importantly, myself (the bride), the groom, and the parents were all able to relax and completely enjoy the day knowing that Elisa was behind the scenes making sure that everything seamlessly flowed together. Maybe if I am lucky, Elisa will be available to help us plan our ten-year anniversary in Italy!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Italian Wedding Affair FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Italian Wedding Affair 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Florence, Italy Florence, IT, IT 0008Z See on map
    039-3663167766 (Phone number)
    Location of (Italian Wedding Affair)