Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for ITALIAN KNOT - Dream Weddings in Italy

Event Design (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
Elopement (1)

Had a wonderful experience with Roberta planning our wedding. We would highly recommend her to other people. Thanks a lot Roberta, we would not have done it without you.

Profile Picture Jade, 8/8/17, 1 Review
2.2

Roberta seems like a good person & I really wish I could leave a glowing review for her . But I would be doing a disservice to other brides if I am not honest. First the good – Roberta has a good eye for visual aesthetics & has a good network of vendors that she sent me so I could make my choice. But, having her as our wedding planner was very stressful. She is often late – she arrived late for our first meeting and then insisted we could have a sit down lunch even though we were already late for my hair & makeup trial, she then gave the wrong address to the cab driver. We arrived 1.5 hr late to the stylist who was pretty upset as expected. Ours was an elopement wedding, the only guests were the vendors we had hired. We had told Roberta far in advance that we wanted to organize a small snack & drinks after our wedding ceremony. Roberta totally dropped the ball on this. Instead, my fiancée and I were forced to run from bar to bar to organize the after-ceremony snack ONE DAY BEFORE our wedding. After this, we had very little faith left in her ability to organize or manage time. The day of the wedding Roberta arrived late again. I gave her specific written instructions, hoping that she could keep things organized and moving. She couldn’t. She had a spat with my fiancée! She had a disagreement with the hotel owner and pissed him off. She spilled ink on the white table cloth and when I asked for a sip of water, right before my grand entrance, she opened the water bottle too close to my dress and squirted water on my dress. Roberta is a walking hazard around the bride. The hotel owner was vastly annoyed with her because she couldn’t organize things or clear up in time. We think Roberta really needs to go back to school and learn what it means to be a wedding planner otherwise she will continue to be a liability for the couples who choose her as their planner on a day that’s already fraught with stress and demands acute sensitivity to time and meticulous planning.

Profile Picture Swati, 3/19/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals, Elopement, Ceremony

Roberta is an incredible planner with some amazing venues on her books. She has excellent knowledge of the region we visited and showed us some stunning places over the weekend we spent together. She was attentive, understanding of our needs and wishes, and nothing was too problematic for her. Communication was great throughout and I would highly recommend her services to any couple planning their special day in Italy! Thank you so much Roberta for all of your help!

Profile Picture User5549823, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Destination