Saint Paul, MN 55129 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Ispiri Events

Ispiri Events is the Twin Cities' premier event planning business. We offer full or partial wedding planning and, our specialty, day-of coordination.
Packages start at just $500!

We combine your inspirations with our expertise to create a memorable event!

5 Reviews for Ispiri Events

Kayla · Married on 06/18/2011

We worked with Maria at Ispiri for Day of Coordination. We are SO glad that we did! She went above and beyond our expectations. She assisted our reception venue in setting up our decorations which looked even better than I ever imagined. Maria brought care packages and treats for us before the ceremony, helped fix a bridesmaids dress, and pinned my dress up at the dance when the bustle kept falling out.

We also had some issues with our hotel block and the shuttle they were supposed to provide and she was able to deal with them while we enjoyed our dinner! Besides all the work she did, she was just fun to have around. She had good ideas and reminded us of things we probably wouldn't have thought of. Maria rocks and her price can't be beat! If you are on the fence about hiring a DOC, do it!! (And pick Maria :) )

Sent on 06/22/2011

Laura · Married on 04/02/2011

We hired Maria from Ispiri Events as our Day-of-Coordinator for our wedding on 04/02/11. She went way above and beyond my expectations! She helped set up our reception hall all morning to my specifications. That was incredibly important to me since I was insecure about not being able to see the reception hall before our guests arrived. Everything went smoothly and perfectly with Maria in charge. She kept us on our timeline and even pinned up my bustle when the button broke! I can't begin to explain how grateful I was to have her around for out big day! I HIGHLY recommend Ispiri Events!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Angie · Married on 04/16/2011

Maria was a lifesaver. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her help. I had a very specific vision for our reception and the end result was more than I could've asked for. Maria met with me at my venue 2 times and took notes and really listened to me in order to understand what things were most important to me. She set up everything and I didn't have to worry about it once. The fact that she contacted all of the vendors the week of the wedding really took a heavy load of stress off of my plate too. She took control of the wedding party at the church on the night of the rehearsal and before the wedding started which I really appreciated. My bustle broke as we were about to make our entrance, and again she jumped in to fix it. During the dinner and the reception, I completely forgot about the timeline we had developed, but once again I didn't have to worry about it, she was there to tell me where I needed to be and what was next. I am thankful she rounded me and the WP up to get some great photobooth shots, because without the direction I'm not sure I would have made it up there and I would've regretted it. I can't say enough great things and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2011

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ispiri Events 1
    Winter Bridal Special
    Receive 20% off any planning package for weddings taking place November through March! With the 20% off, our Day-of Package is just $400; what a deal!

• Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies
    Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I enjoy working with Maria at Ispiri. She always has great ideas, and is passionate it about the services she provides to her couples.

• Kate Botwinski Photography
    Kate Botwinski Photography Wedding Photographers

Maria from Ispiri Events was such a pleasure to work with. We photographed a wedding that Maria coordinated in April of 2011 and after watching Maria in action, it was so easy to see why our bride HAD to hire her. She kept the day on schedule, made sure every detail was in its proper place, and spoke with such grace. We will be highly recommending Ispiri Events to our brides and grooms because we were so impressed with the quality of service that is provided by Maria. Kate Botwinski Photography

• Saint Paul, 55129 See on map