Island VIP Weddings & Events

St John, VI View map

Island VIP is your connection to a flawless and easy event planning experience in St John and the islands of the USVI. We cater to all event planning, but of course specialize in weddings,vow renewals, wedding anniversaries & parties.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Lynne Married on 08/20/2008
    Lynne Smith
    Island VIP (Etel Dias) helped to make my marriage and honeymoon fantastic. The services provided went above and beyond everything I could have hoped for. It all started with the beautiful spirit of Etel. We met on my visits to the island ...and she shared her passion of starting a VIP service. I told her I wanted to get married on the island and it took off from their.

Island VIP took care of everything. Pre-wedding we were given instructions on how to get our license and arrange for the minister. She helped design and pick up the beautiful wedding cake and flowers. And knowing that I loved butterflies, she even purchased a crystal butterfly hair ornament and had hand designed champagne glasses with butterflies for our toast!

The transportation was arranged from Slim's Limo which picked us up from the Westin and took us to Trunk Bay. It was a cool ride over stocked with the best and playing wonderful island music. When we arrived we found the beach area was decorated with flowers and a Steel Pan soloist played beautiful love songs as we entered onto the beach.

The officiant was there waiting on the beach and Etel and Slim were our witnesses. Etel even helped to place my children and keep them in order during the ceremony. She also secured the best professional photographer and video services to capture the memories for us.

Afterwards she arranged for us to have a private sunset cruise and then dinner at the Balcony restaurant. The children thoroughly enjoyed the cruise and meal!

All of the thought and care that went into our wedding day was more than I could have ever imagined. Our family felt like VIP!

I would highly recommend anyone planning a destination wedding to hire Etel Dias with Island VIP. There will be nothing for you as the wedding party to worry with except being there! Thank you Island VIP! Willynne Smith (William C. Smith,Jr.)

illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

St John, 00831
Location of (Island VIP Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Virgin Islands for your wedding