513 25th Street P. O. Box 1050, Galveston, TX 77553 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

34 Reviews for Island Flowers

Mary K Morse · Married on 11/30/2018

Very Talented, Exceptional Florist

I found Connie of Island Flowers, to be a VERY professional, talented florist. Connie pays attention to the details, all while being mindful of the budget. She really worked with me and offered various options for me to consider. Connie had a detailed questionnaire she reviewed with me and raised details I would not have considered on my own. Other florists I met with, did not cover details as thoroughly as Connie did. The bridal bouquet was very important to us. I gave Connie a photo of a bouquet I kind of liked, to serve as inspiration. I asked her to create something along the same line, but deferred to her professional expertise. Connie nailed it! The bouquet was stunning!! We could not have been more pleased! Our venue was beautiful, sporting old world elegance and I asked for table centerpieces to reflect that same class. Connie created a centerpiece using footed candle holders of differing heights with floating candles. She placed them on a mirrored tile, with greenery and large rose heads at the base. All highlighted with votive candles. The centerpieces were beautiful, adding to the magic of the evening! Numerous guests complimented me on the beautiful centerpieces. Connie is very talented and does not disappoint. I found her very approachable and easy to work with. I would hire her all over again and not change a thing!

Angela · Married on 09/24/2016

This was truly an amazing experience from start to finish! Connie and her team did a beautiful job. The flowers and decor were stunning, we could not have been more pleased!

Mary Ann · Married on 01/16/2016

Connie Dryden is simply THE BEST! She knows what to do and how to do it. She listens to you and really makes your dream wedding come to life!

• Premium Sound DJ
    Premium Sound DJ Wedding DJs

Island Flowers produces absolutely gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and any other type of arrangement you could want. Plus, Connie and her staff are a pleasure to work with. You won't be disappointed with Island Flowers!

• 513 25th Street, P. O. Box 1050 Galveston, 77553 See on map