3617 sw 8th st, Miami, FL 33135 Map · Phone number

OUR WEDDINGS AND EVENTS ARE DESIGNED WITH ARTISTC FLARE

WE AT ISIS MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE

9 Reviews for ISIS FLORAL DESIGNS

Astrid · Married on 12/21/2008

Wow! What can I say. I was planning my wedding while living in Miami and I was relocated outside the United States. Carmin always made me feel comfortable that everything was going to turn out just like I wanted. And she did. My flowers and my wedding decor were not only what I wanted, but they were beyond what I could have ever dream of. She was so sweet and excited about my wedding, like she was part of my family and that meant a lot. At no point I was worried planning a wedding from far away. She even held my dress right before I was walking down the isle. You can beat that. Carmin and her creative and hard working team are just incredible and their ultimate goal is to please the bride.

Sent on 01/12/2009

ISIS FLORAL DESIGNS's reply:

Dear Asdrid:

My crew and myself are very please we make your dreams come true as
    we promised. May all the Blessigns be with you and your new husband.

You both will alwasys be remembered with love.

Thanks again for offering ISIS FLORAL DESIGNS the oportunity to be part of your special day.

carmin

Patricia · Married on 04/05/2008

Carmin was a dream come true! I went to see her with my mom, my sister and several pictures of centerpieces I liked. I was so nervous because I don't know much about flowers, while my mom and sister knew exactly what they wanted me to have. Carmin never rushed me, she sat with us for hours showing us different options until I saw exactly what I wanted. In the end, I left it in her hands and she did a magnificent job. Everyone at my wedding, from my mom to my long lost uncle, told me how beautiful the flowers were. The arrangements were unique and the flowers were fresh. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/02/2008
  • I

Ilean · Married on 08/09/2008

I was helping one of my best friends coordinate her wedding. We did so in a very short period of time. Carmen was such a great find. The arrangements she created were extraordinary. After much back and forth she finally asked us to trust her... we were very glad we did. Her arrangements were modern and elegant. There was an abundance of flowers. She helped us create a beautiful atmosphere. It is also important to note that on the wedding day she was personally there to oversee all of her work and to ensure that we were happy. She is a gem! I/we highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/08/2008

Award

• A Budget Entertainers from Scott Evans Productions
    A Budget Entertainers from Scott Evans Productions Wedding DJs

Having worked with this vendor on many occasions I can defintely say that they are always on time, courteous and dressed professionally! I confidently endorse them!! :) Jeanne K., Scott Evans Productions, evansprod@hotmail.com, www.theentertainmentmall.com, 800.246.3684

• MENTEmanagement
    MENTEmanagement Wedding Caterers

Carmen has an incredible gift not a lot of people have. She is very creative in her designs and knows what will work well at your event... so listen to her, you won't be dissapointed! I LOVE HER WORK!!! Very professional!

• 3617 sw 8th st Miami, 33135 See on map