7950 Silverton Ave. Suite 103, San Diego, CA 92126 Map · Phone number

About Iselle Design Studio

Hello,

Congratulations on your engagment!

I have been making wedding dresses and bridal accessories since 2008.

If you are the San Diego area, please visit our brand new showroom

7950 Silverton Ave. Suite 103

San Diego, CA 92126

I will personally take your measurements and style your look for your big day. Please schedule your FREE consultation on our website, www.IselleDesignStudio.com

This is where you will find beautiful, unique, handmade wedding dresses, garters, sashes, corsages, headpieces and ring pillows for your wedding day and other special occasions.

{Embrace the Sparkles}
Rhinestones, pearls, and crystals have always have a special place in my heart. They can transform any design into exquisite, stunning, whimsical creation. Combining my love for all things sparkle and my design background, I am proud to present a line of accessories exclusively designed for our princess brides.

{100% Handmade in USA}
I only use the highest quality materials for my designs because they truly make a difference. 90% of my materials are purchased on Etsy and Los Angeles, New York Textile district. The rest are imported from Europe where the best lace and appliques are made.

{Thank you for your support}
Design is my career and my passion.

{Wedding Dresses and Feedbacks}
I have been on Etsy since 2011. You can check out my wedding dress collection here
www.TheLittleWhiteDress.Etsy.com

little white dress 47
littlewhitedresslibrary 2
littlewhitedresslibrary 21

Iselle Design Studio FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 7950 Silverton Ave. Suite 103 San Diego, 92126 See on map