Tucson, AZ 85743 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Deals 1

About Isagenix Independent Associate

I have struggled with my weight for most of my adult life. I rode the dieting roller coaster and worked in the gym 3-4 days a week. I won some battles, but in the end my obesity beat me every time. I would look at the pictures in my wedding album and instead of taking me back to a wonderful day in my life they instead served as a constant reminder of how much I had changed for the worse.

I realized that not only was I shortening my life, but I was probably resigning myself to a reduced quality of life. In addition, the example I was setting for my family was less than admirable. I wanted my children to embrace a healthy lifestyle, but who was I to talk.

I was ready to give up hope until in 2006 a friend introduced me to the concept of Nutritional Cleansing and Replenishing. I was about to leave for my 25 year class reunion and was willing to try anything to improve my appearance and health. I must admit my skepticism at first but I thought the program was worth a try. In a very short period of time I learned that my skepticism was unwarranted. I quickly became excited by my progress and the potential for my future.

I now look at my wedding pictures not as a sore source of comparison, but as a source of pride. I now receive comments not about how much I have changed...but about how much I look like I did the day I got married! After experiencing amazing success I had all my friends approach me and say, "I don't know what you did, but I want to do it too!" I soon realized that I was in possession of an amazing secret that could help other people. The secret was a treasure so great that I felt obligated to share it with others. I would like to share it with you! I tell my husband that I am sharing the "gospel" of Nutritional Cleansing and Replenishing!

Some time ago I read an article in Fitness Magazine that was discussing brides and weight loss. The article confirmed the obvious...that most brides want to lose weight before their wedding day. As a matter of fact 83% of all brides want to lose weight and a full 33% of them want to lose more than 30 pounds. When I discovered this fact I realized that I should be offering my secret to Brides as well. I would like to help you with your weight loss and fitness goals.

The best cleansing program that I have found, and the one that I use is called Isagenix. If you would like to know more about Nutritional cleansing and Replenishing then give me a call at 1-866-982-DIET (3438) or by visiting my web-site at http://www.cleansebenefits.com. My husband and I also write a blog that provides pertinent information on Nutritional Cleansing and Replenishing at http://blog.cleansebenefits.com.

Follow Isagenix Independent Associate on

BeforeandAfter3

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

Isagenix Independent Associate FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Isagenix Independent Associate 1
    FREE Memebership
    There are several ways to purchase Isagenix Products. By signing up for auto-ship you can purchase products at Wholesale prices and save up to 33%. If you purchase and complete a 30 day program I will re-imburse your $19.00 membership fee.

• Tucson, 85743 See on map