Washington, DC 20005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Isabella Bastien Makeup Artist

About Us.
Featured in...Brides Magazine, Elle, Italian Vogue, In Style Magazine, Real Simple, Papyrus Stores, Martha Stewart Weddings, Briar Patch Bed and Breakfast, DC Best Weddings, Wedding Bee, Project Wedding and Washington DC Bridal Showcase.
I am an Award Winning Film Makeup Artist, who has been "behind the scenes" for over 12years, I have worked on many of the faces we now know as household names and although I loved being involved in such an amazing field, I knew that it was time for me to move on.
Real women have always been my passion and I wanted to build a company that was exclusive to them, and that is when I founded Isabella Bastien LLC an on site mobile Makeup Team that travels to our clients. It has since been one of the best decisions I have ever made, and I am thrilled and honored to be a part of such a wonderful industry.
We have been all over the world and we are proud to now call the Northern Virginia and the DC area home. Let us spoil you and provide you with the most personalized, caring, professional service in the industry. We love our Brides! Let us prove that to you!

Our Mission.
Our goal is to bring Makeup back to Natural Beauty for ALL women. We wholeheartedly believe that women should always look stunning & feel confident especially on her Wedding Day. Real Beauty is our mission!

The work that we do does not conform you into a "type" but rather bring out an individual beauty all your own. We feel so honored that our clients choose us to be a part of such a personal and heartfelt day. We LOVE what we do an we are so excited to prove this to you, one wedding at a time!

I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

That, I can promise you.

22 Reviews for Isabella Bastien Makeup Artist

• I

Irene · Married on 11/03/2013

I can’t say enough about Isabella - she is FANTASTICK!!! It is clear from the start this is her passion! She is a true artist with amazing talent! Isabella brings a sense calmness with her as soon as she enters the room you just know everything will be fine. She is prompt, professional and an outstanding artist! Isabella went above and beyond for my family and exceeded all of our expectations. Our makeup was flawless and did not even need touching up through the entire night. Not only would I recommend Isabella Bastien to anyone I know, I would insist they use her for makeup services for any occasion.

Alexandra · Married on 05/27/2012

Isabella was a complete joy to work with - I felt like I was chatting with my best girlfriend whenever we met and discussed my wedding day makeup. She is a complete professional, she knows all the tricks of the trade and made me and my bridal party look stunning. Her eye make-up especially was just stunning. I had really dark circles under my eyes on my wedding day and Isabella worked her magic to make me look completely well rested. I can't say enough good things about her, what a gem!

Gary · Married on 01/27/2012

Isabella and her staff were fabulous. They took on last minute additions, were helpful with pricing, and my wife Heather, who rarely wears makeup, looks amazing.

She said Isabella was incredibly sweet and so good at what she does. Heather is actually going to contact Isabella for day to day makeup tips... she's that good.

Isabella Bastien Makeup Artist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Voilà! Event Studio
    Voilà! Event Studio Wedding Planners

Isabella is amazing! She is very talented, and so great to work with. Not only was she on time, but she was early and kept the bride and bridesmaids on schedule perfectly. All of the ladies she did looked fabulous! She was so sweet, flexible and professional. I would love to work with Isabella again.

• Black Horse Inn
    Black Horse Inn Mansion Weddings

Isabella has a wonderful sense of color and is a gem to work with! She makes every bride and bridesmaid truly beautiful accentuating their natural beauty. She is a professional that you can count on. We look forward to seeing much more of her for all of our future brides!

• Lollipop Chef
    Lollipop Chef Wedding Favors

I worked with Isabella Bastien at the Mix 107.3 Wedding in a Week and I can honestly say the bride looked beautiful and the bridal party looked fabulous; their makeup was flawless and very natural looking. Isabella did a terrific job!

• Washington, DC 20005 See on map