PO Box 4894, Vail, CO 81657 Map · Phone number

About Isabel Piaggi Weddings & Events

A native from Brazil, Isabel was raised in Florida where she worked with the most prestigious events companies on the East Coast, including Cox Radio and Angel Music Group, where she coordinated thousands of events. Her love for the outdoors and the mountain lifestyle brought her to Colorado, where she has been since 2010.

In 2014, she became the Events Manager at Larkspur Events & Dining and was quickly promoted to the Marketing Manager. This is her passion and it shows in her work.

"We received so many compliments on everything about that evening! It far exceeded our expectations. Everything was perfect and they were amazing — what else can I say?! We are extremely pleased with the entire evening - we would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a Vail venue."-Barbara, MOG

"Not only did our wedding turn out perfect from the decor to the food but we had best in class service and accommodations from their events manager, Isabel Piaggi. I would highly recommend her to anyone!"- Ali, Bride

"Isabel's availability and responsiveness was so helpful. If we were at Larkspur checking on whatever or asking questions by email, Isabel was right there to help us with whatever questions we had. Thank you!!

Isabel was so helpful the day of the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. We had a bunch of stuff to bring in on the rehearsal day, she was right there helping us put our things in a storage room, she was totally comforting about what to do regarding a weather call of indoors or not and the day of the wedding she was right there with us, telling us when and where to go. Honestly I was so grateful for all you did Isabel!!

Everything I saw was perfectly done...no hassle for me at all!! THANK YOU for a delightful evening for us all!" - Michele , MOB

img0650
img0650

8 Reviews for Isabel Piaggi Weddings & Events

Aly · Married on 09/05/2015

Isabel was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. She worked so hard to ensure our big day was perfect, always available via email and willing to meet in person whenever we needed. The day went by seamlessly and everything was taken care of to the utmost degree.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kathryn · Married on 08/22/2015

Isabel was great to work with! She listened to all of our ideas and helped us to make them reality. She was both professional while feeling like a friend that was truly happy for us. She was even awesome enough to answer an early morning text the morning after the wedding because my maid of honor had left her purse at the venue and needed it back before flying out. Isabel helped her track it down. Talk about going above and beyond! I'd definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Isabel Piaggi Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Kat!

Marlon · Married on 08/21/2015

It can be daunting trying to work on a big event, such as a wedding or rehearsal. Isabel made it very easy for me and my family. I am not a planner at all, and having her made for a unforgettable evening. Her entire crew was perfect, and we will enjoy seeing her / them when we return to the venue. Thank you!

Sent on 12/12/2016