Sconset Ln, Irvine, CA 92620 Map · Phone number

About Isaac and Rebecca Photography

Isaac + Rebecca

A husband and wife photographer team

We live in California, we travel, we capture your weddings.

Who is Isaac?

Husband, Photographer, and Engineer

Nothing is more challenging than being a photojournalist on your wedding day, and being an Air Quality Engineer during the week.

Who is Rebecca?

Wife, Photographer, Chocolate Lover

Rebecca believes chocolate goes well with everything. No matter it is a pie, an ice-cream, a cake, or bread.

Two Shooters

You are covered!

Don't forget, we are husband and wife photographer team! We work perfectly together!

Follow Isaac and Rebecca Photography on

img812
img288

12 Reviews for Isaac and Rebecca Photography

Joelle · Married on 10/25/2015

Isaac and Rebecca took the most wonderful photos of our wedding. We were married in October of 2015 and since that day we can't stop looking at our gorgeous wedding photos. We love them.

Isaac and Rebecca are extremely professional and good at giving directions while taking photos. We were impressed at the way they could command a large crowd of people while still being polite and energetic.

Before the wedding day we met to discuss our photo desires and agreement, all our requests were outstandingly met. Isaac and Rebecca gave us some wonderful suggestions to consider, which we gladly accepted, but they also gave us room to customize our wedding day and worked with us to capture the moments we felt were most special.

Their punctuality blew us away, the day after our wedding we woke up to a handful of gorgeous, already edited photos which they sent to us. In less than a month the rest of our photos were edited, categorized, and uploaded to a USB drive plus online for us and any approved friends to gain access to at anytime.

I have never experienced a photo-booth so awesome as the one Isaac and Rebecca rented to us. The photos were professional camera grade and included lighting plus very fun props. Not only did the photo-booth produce traditional four in a row pictures for guests to take home but it also uploaded every photo taken to an online link for us and our guests to have access to the day after the wedding. It was a great way to capture every face at the event and a little wedding gift for guests.

Included in our package deal with with Isaac and Rebecca was also 4 small photo albums, beautifully made and the perfect gift for the parents of the bride and groom and also one for us to keep at home. It's picked up and adored by every guest in our house.

I can not say thank you enough to Isaac and Rebecca for how wonderful they made and captured our wedding day. They are worth every penny and even more.

Jeenee · Married on 01/17/2015

I hired Isaac and Rebecca Photography to shoot both my engagement session and wedding day. Unfortunately, Rebecca was unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances and a second shooter named Alex came. Honestly I was a little nervous at first because I wanted a woman's point of view. However, soon after, all my worries went away.

We have never taken any pictures before and felt very awkward about it. However, Isaac and Alex made it fun. It was like talking to old friends. It was very comfortable. All I can say is that in all our pictures, we had HUGE smiles in them!

On our wedding day (01.17.15), Isaac and Alex actually made the day less stressful. They made comments like "Pretend like you are going to eat the veil" or "Pet the dress and say 'Ooooo pretty'". They were great! My bridesmaids and I were laughing hysterically the entire time.

Thank you so much for being part of our wedding!

Tracy · Married on 11/16/2014

We are so fortunate and grateful to have Isaac and his team to shoot both our engagement session and wedding day. Isaac really understands us and his humor and warm personality definitely made the shoots easier. Our wedding photos came out absolutely great! We all looked picture perfect!

He captured all the great moments on our special day. Not only he did great shots of the wedding party and portraits, but he paid attention to all details and captured many touching moments. He really understands our style and what we want; and he made sure to tailor to that yet injected his professional skills to elevate all the moments to a different level. We particular love the photos on the beach. They are absolutely beautiful with a lot of fun. All our wedding parties and family and friends love our photos. We could not be happier. My family all like Isaac and his team telling me that my photographer is professional, yet friend and funny :)

There is no doubt that Isaac is a great photographer; but what we like him the most is he is such a nice person with a pleasant uplifting personality which always make your day better and brighter.

Thank you for being part of our wedding and we are grateful to have you on our special day!

Isaac and Rebecca Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Alexander Mo Photo & Video
    Alexander Mo Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure to photograph alongside Isaac and Rebecca Photography. Their style is very high-class and clean. They are also a very nice couple who can get along with anyone, which is very important when hiring a wedding photographer. I wholeheartedly endorse Isaac and Rebecca as one of the best photographers in the country.

• EAT CAKE CAFE
    EAT CAKE CAFE Wedding Cakes

When we received the photos from Isaac and Rebecca we were amazed at how beautiful they made the cake look. Their photography is top notch and I would recommend them to any of our brides. We look forward to working with them again in the future.

• Alicia Wu Makeup and Hair Studio
    Alicia Wu Makeup and Hair Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am a wedding makeup artist work with Isaac & Rebecca for several weddings. Isaac and Rebecca both are very professional and responsible. Since I am the first vendor of each weddings, I knew they arrived on time and did a great job. They know the schedule very well, and create the relaxed environment for bride & groom to enjoy their big day. Of course, they catched the precious moment! Very easy to work with and trust. As a makeup artist, I would hire them in the future, and recommend to my friends as well.

• Sconset Ln Irvine, CA 92620 See on map