Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for Irresistible Artistry by Irene

Hair (1)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Updos/Styling (1)

Amazing work!! My bridesmaids and myself all looked wonderful!

Profile Picture User5568408, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We had our hair done by Irene and it was beautiful! She was able to come in with very short notice and meet us at the venue. She was punctual, on time and knew what she was doing! My hair and my bridesmaids hair stayed put all night and it was gorgeous! One less thing I had to worry about on my wedding night... Thank you!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling
2.1

WOW, can you say crappy hair? I had a wedding and 6 of us got hair and make-up done... where do I start, they were 30 minutes late and not done by my 4:00 deadline which meant half of my girls made it out to the pictures on time while the other half waited to finish their hair and makeup. all of our hair was extremely frizzy and looked undone, my bridesmaid husband even said that he could have done a better job for $5 and he's in HVAC!!! my make-up was ok but faded after only an hour.... my girls and I were better off doing our own hair and make-up our self. My mother even told one of the ladys that she didn't like what she was doing to her hair and the lady just looked at my mom annoyed.

Profile Picture User4473272, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews