Washington, DC 20002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Irish Cowgirl Photography

I couldn't have been more than five years old when I became completely infatuated with photographs. It started with a picture I found of my mother, this angelic little girl that had dressed up as a bride for Halloween. She was so young and beautiful. I was desperate to know every detail she could recall from the day the picture was taken and when there was nothing left to tell... I wanted more pictures! That's what a photograph is, a memory. One glance can take you back 30 years. Let me help you preserve your memories!

Welcome! My name is Bernadette Pielow and here you can get more information on Irish Cowgirl Photography and our services. This site includes my personal portfolio and the services that Irish cowgirl photography offers.

We are currently servicing the entire Washington DC Metro Area. We are convenient to Fairfax, Arlington, Loudon and Prince William counties.

Our team includes two professional photographers, prop/wardrobe assistant, makeup artist & hairstylist.

Email our Washington DC photographers at photographer@irishcowgirl.com to subscribe to our monthly newsletter or to ask general questions. The newsletter features upcoming exhibitions, new photos, and a general update.

Thanks for coming, enjoy your visit!

-Bernadette Pielow, Irish Cowgirl Photography

1 Reviews for Irish Cowgirl Photography

Tanisha · Married on 02/01/2007

Bernadette is amazing. I actually had her do some portfolio pictures for me. I was really nervous, but she is so warm and friendly that though it was freezing outside, I still ended up have a great time. I was afraid that the wind and cold would affect my pictures, but she made me look prettier than I have ever looked before. I have used the pictures she took as modeling portfolio pictures and have gotten rave reviews. I look forward to the next time we can work together. She's dependable, personable, highly professional, fun, and a great person overall. If you do chose to work with her you'll be happy you did.

Sent on 12/30/2007

• A2Z Limo Service LLC
    A2Z Limo Service LLC Wedding Limos

Irish Cowgirl Photography is a reputable company. I would reccommend them to any bride/groom.

• Washington, 20002 See on map