Irina Gerasimova, Makeup Artist

Sterling, VA View map

Your Wedding Day is probably the most important day in your life. It is the most photographed as well. You want to make sure you look your best that day: dress, jewelery, hair and makeup. Let me take care of creating the most beautiful and flattering look for you that will last through ceremony and reception. We will talk about your style, your vision of makeup for the Day and run a trial makeup application to see how it will look.

I believe in customizable approach to creating a look depending on your:

1. makeup experience
2. your style
3. your wedding colors

The looks I have created in the past range from simple, natural, neutral to rosy-romantic to diva-dramatic.

Contact me to discuss yours! ;)

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90.00

$50.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

1 User photo

Sarah Married on 10/08/2016
    Irina is simply the best. I can't say enough great things about her and her work - it's flawless. I've known her awhile and knew that I needed her to do my makeup for my wedding. She knows how to make you look your best - but still natural. I couldn't have had my day go as smoothly and as beautifully as it did without her. Her she knew how to make everyone feel comfortable - from my mom to my bridesmaids everyone was gushing about the amazing job Irina did!
    Erin Married on 10/01/2016
    I loved working with Irina and loved having her as part of my wedding day! Irina is incredibly accomodating, sweet, funny, and helpful. She makes you feel at ease knowing that when she is done with her work, everyone will look amazing. She knows how to work seemlessly with different skin tones and preferences. She is quick to respond and very flexible. I think everyone in my wedding party was looking their best and I would not have changed a thing!
    Jessica Married on 08/22/2015
    To say Irina was great would be an understatement, her and her work are impeccable! She made us LOOK and feel like movie stars. My family and I fell in love with her! She is so kind, and will give you what you are asking for! So please, if you are looking for not only an amazing makeup artist, but a wonderful experience I highly recommend choosing Irina!

Sterling, VA, 20164.
Location of (Irina Gerasimova, Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding