330 Seventh Avenue 18th Floor, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Invite & Write

Welcome to my studio.

I have many notes and letters thanking me for the guidance, the soft shoulder and willing ear, along with the absolutely wonderful relaxed experience I provide for my clients when working with me. In fact, I have been called the best part of the wedding or party planning experience... They find me reliable, efficient and knowledgeable on all levels while managing to stay on top of all the numerous details.

My studio/office is located on Seventh Avenue at Twenty-ninth Street. My walls are literally lined with catalogs of the multitude of manufacturers around the country. Yet there remains ample table-top space to spread out and compare various styles and products. Prior to establishing Invite & Write, I was an award-winning graphic designer specializing in the design and production of invitations, catalogs, posters, etc. for major art galleries and museums. It is this knowledge and expertise that I bring to the benefit of my clients’ work today. My old drawing table is often put to use when I am requested to provide a quick layout, mock-up or special effect. Type choices, inks and paper selection are frequently assisted by my knowledge of what looks best or provides the desired results. This enables my clients to make important and immediate choices.

The filing cabinets are filled with the catalogs and brochures of related resources for any type of event. From every imaginable theme to all types of personalized favors (from baseball hats to calculators and boxer shorts) or gifts, I have a wealth of suggestions at my finger tips.

I bring more than 20 years of experience and knowledge to creating beautiful invitations and related items to make your special event a memorable one.

14 Reviews for Invite & Write

Bunny was very professional, knowledgeable, and accessible. She was able to assist me with invitation etiquette and helped make the process worry free.

Invite and Write completely saved our wedding after our invitations were completely ruined by another vendor. Bunny was sweet, knowledgeable, and understanding of our situation. We worked with her to send invitations within two weeks and they completely surpassed in quality and presentation the previous invitations which took us three months to design. We were also impressed by her knowledge of wedding etiquette and she was a great guide through the whole process.

It is always important to have someone who is a true professional working on your wedding, and Bunny illustrates that ideal. People are still commenting on how wonderful the invitations turned out!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Invite & Write's reply:

thank your so much for all your kind words. I'm happy that I was able to rescue you and that everything turned out to your liking. I hope your friends will find their way to my doorstep and all the help I am able to offer.Thanks, Bunny Shestack

Bunny was a pleasure to work with. After browsing through hundreds of invitations online and in stores, my fiance and I had difficulty agreeing on an invitation for our upcoming wedding and went to Bunny for help. She had a huge selection of invitations and helped us find a perfect invitation we both loved. Her knowledge and expertise was invaluable. Highly recommended.

Award

Invite & Write FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50