Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Invite & Write

Welcome to my studio.

I have many notes and letters thanking me for the guidance, the soft shoulder and willing ear, along with the absolutely wonderful relaxed experience I provide for my clients when working with me. In fact, I have been called the best part of the wedding or party planning experience... They find me reliable, efficient and knowledgeable on all levels while managing to stay on top of all the numerous details.

My studio/office is located on Seventh Avenue at Twenty-ninth Street. My walls are literally lined with catalogs of the multitude of manufacturers around the country. Yet there remains ample table-top space to spread out and compare various styles and products. Prior to establishing Invite & Write, I was an award-winning graphic designer specializing in the design and production of invitations, catalogs, posters, etc. for major art galleries and museums. It is this knowledge and expertise that I bring to the benefit of my clients’ work today. My old drawing table is often put to use when I am requested to provide a quick layout, mock-up or special effect. Type choices, inks and paper selection are frequently assisted by my knowledge of what looks best or provides the desired results. This enables my clients to make important and immediate choices.

The filing cabinets are filled with the catalogs and brochures of related resources for any type of event. From every imaginable theme to all types of personalized favors (from baseball hats to calculators and boxer shorts) or gifts, I have a wealth of suggestions at my finger tips.

I bring more than 20 years of experience and knowledge to creating beautiful invitations and related items to make your special event a memorable one.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: New York City

14 Reviews for Invite & Write

4.7

1.0

Invite and Write was the worst wedding vendor I had the displeasure of working with. My experience was so poor that we gladly gave up our deposit so that we could find another invitation vendor. When my save the dates arrived I found that about 40% of them were cut crooked. When my husband brought them back to Invite and Write, Bunny immediately agreed that this was unacceptable and would be in touch with the manufacturer. However, after speaking with the manufacturer and finding out that they would not refund us anything nor would they provide us with properly printed product, she changed her tune. She told us that no one would notice and that it wasn’t a big deal, which was absolutely false. She said ‘she was sorry but she couldn’t do anything about it.’ Instead of standing by her customer, she stood by the manufacturer because she didn’t want to lose any money. This is not good business. There is no point of using her services since she does not take responsibility for the quality of the products she delivers to her customers. If everything goes well, then working with her may be fine, but I would not trust her when things go wrong.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/25/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Bunny was very professional, knowledgeable, and accessible. She was able to assist me with invitation etiquette and helped make the process worry free.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Invite and Write completely saved our wedding after our invitations were completely ruined by another vendor. Bunny was sweet, knowledgeable, and understanding of our situation. We worked with her to send invitations within two weeks and they completely surpassed in quality and presentation the previous invitations which took us three months to design. We were also impressed by her knowledge of wedding etiquette and she was a great guide through the whole process.

It is always important to have someone who is a true professional working on your wedding, and Bunny illustrates that ideal. People are still commenting on how wonderful the invitations turned out!

View Vendor Response