169 Semel Ave, Garfield, NJ 07026 Map · Phone number

About Invitations By Tracey

We offer Save the dates, favors, matches, ribbon, programs, and of course wedding invitations at a discounted price. We make the process of choosing invitations fun and easy for the bride by meeting one on one as many times as the bride needs to get all of her questions answered. Contact us today and mention weddingwire and recieve a 30% discount of your total order.
Follow Invitations By Tracey on

ww
wedding1

7 Reviews for Invitations By Tracey

April · Married on 08/09/2014

Tracey was so great to work with! We went to her for our wedding invitations off of a recommendation from my cousin and couldn’t have been happier with the results. She has so many options! Tracey was patient as we played with ideas and gave great advice and suggestions. When we found one we liked, Tracey went above and beyond customizing the invite and matching our colors. She was always fast to respond and made adjustments quickly. Our invites came out beautiful! We are still receiving compliments from guests. We can’t thank Tracey enough for her creativity and professionalism.

Sent on 09/29/2014

I can't say enough amazing things about Tracey, who was such a pleasure to work with! Tracey was such a help when I was selecting my invitations, ceremony programs, menus, centerpiece cards, and cocktail hour napkins! She even did my bridal shower invitations and napkins with my Mom which also turned out amazing!! So many guests are still talking about our beautiful invites!!! Everything came out so beautiful and was done so seamlessly. I would recommend Tracey to anyone in need of invitations or wedding materials!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Danica · Married on 08/16/2013

Tracey was excellent to work with. She had a variety of invitations, programs, and menus for us to choose from all at a reasonable price. Her quick responsiveness to any corrections and/or changes made the entire process very smooth. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Invitations By Tracey FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• WEDDINGS FOR YOU
    WEDDINGS FOR YOU Wedding Officiants

Looking for invitations for your Wedding? Contact Invitations By Tracey and you will NOT be disappointed!

• 169 Semel Ave Garfield, 07026 See on map