Invitations by Tango Design

Punaauia, PF View map

Hello there! I am Mariana, creative designer and passionate owner behind Wedding Invitations by Tango Design. I am thrilled you stopped by to check my wedding invitation & stationery designs.

We create premium wedding invitations, handmade in our studio and are proudly servicing California, Miami, New Jersey, New York, Florida and Texas, among other areas. All my invitations are completely customisable according to your wedding day, and I can give you a custom quote or photo ideas when I know a little bit more about your wedding. I love to pair modern designs with quality papers to combine elegance and romanticism. Our service is real, one to one even when I am on holidays!

www.tangodesign.com.au | Check WHAT our gorgeous clients have to say about us ♥

Instagram @invitationsbytangodesign

Facebook @InvitationsbyTangoDesign

Pinterest @invitationsbytangodesign

•Our unique handmade wedding and event stationery are made with the finest materials, quality printing and assembling. We offer exclusive designs that can not be seen anywhere else. and ...we DO love our job and we care.

•One to One service: At Tango, there will not be delays to respond to your emails or calls. We respond usually within hours. You will feel like we are working face to face, cause we want you to feel comfortable all the way and let you know you are in the best hands.

•Award winner customer service for 5 years: Retailers usually dream of having employees with commitment and enthusiasm. At Tango, we have an amazing team that will deliver advice, service, and attention to detail.......and cause we love what we do.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Foil-Stamped
Laser Cut
Letterpress
Printing

What is your minimum order requirement?

Deals

Invitations by Tango Design 1
Discount

We want us to give us a try! 5 days shipping from pdf approval to your home. This discount applies for DIGITAL printed save the date cards, minimum amount 40 units.

Team

Mariana
Mariana
Owner

That's me! Excited with every wedding, I have been doing this for more than a decade and love it. Contact me for a chat and tell me about you and your celebration.

PO Box 583 Punaauia, PF, 4227
140-834-4448

www.tangodesign.com.au any time!
Location of (Invitations by Tango Design)

Other vendors in French Polynesia for your wedding