383 Ridgedale Avenue, East Hanover, NJ 07936 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Invitations by Danielle

• Alanna

Alanna · Married on 12/03/2016

Our invitations were absolutely breathtaking!! Im still getting compliments on them! Danielle is a pleasure to work with aswell ! She really knows her stuff!!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Cheryl · Married on 09/05/2015

Absolutely one of my favorite vendors I got to work with while planning our wedding. My mother and I had met with another invitations company and left there angry and anxious as they were no help. I found Invitations by Danielle at a local bridal show and at our first meeting she directed me towards all of her nautical invitation options. I appreciated her not wanting to waste my time looking at something that didn't fit the theme I wanted. Danielle takes the time to get all of your printed needs perfect. She gets to know you and what you'd like and is open to feedback and customization as it's your special day. She's so pleasant to work with and her prices are certainly reasonable. She has a quick turnaround time and is highly communicative with you throughout the entire process.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Armene · Married on 06/20/2015

Danielle is the best! She is truly gifted. She worked with my budget and my invitations still came out looking like I spent a fortune. She takes her time with each client. Her prices are reasonable and work top quality. I recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/13/2015