Invitations and Beyond

3330 Long Beach Road, Oceanside, NY 11572 Map · Phone number

About Invitations and Beyond

Invitations and Beyond is a paper goods company from Oceanside, New York, specializes in wedding invitations and announcements. With over 30 years of experience, this business strives to give each couple the right stationery for their big day. This family-owned business takes pride in creating beautiful memories, and are honored to be a part of your important day. The talented designers of Invitations and Beyond are detailed-oriented and create designs that make your wedding beautiful.

Invitations and Beyond provides bespoke stationery for weddings and other special events such as Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, engagement parties, and other family announcements. For an extra personal touch, Invitations and Beyond can print your invitations with photographs of your choosing. Other services offered by Invitations and Beyond include:

• Calligraphy

Sweet and dainty
Sweet and dainty

56 Reviews for Invitations and Beyond

laura · Married on 09/14/2018

Invitations and Beyond is the best vendor to use for your wedding! I cannot say enough wonderful things about I&B! From our wedding invitation to our beautiful wedding seating chart and bridal shower seating chart, Mark and Jared orchestrated such a seamless process, I can't thank them enough. I&B have a huge inventory of invitations to view in person and gave useful input. They were easy to get in contact with and dealt with my many changes up until the last minute of us sending all documents to production.
    If you are looking for excellent service that is not only accommodating but exceeds all wedding expectations, look no further than Invitations and Beyond. I'm so lucky to have found a wonderful family business and I look forward to using there services in the future.

• Lana

Lana · Married on 06/30/2018

Jared from Invitations and Beyond is incredible to work with! He helped us design the perfect wedding invitation from start to finish! He truly brought my vision to life. My wedding invitations came out better than I could have ever imagined! The letterpress, foil, and design were all flawless. He pays close attention to detail and carried our fonts and styles through to our wedding programs, escort cards, cocktail napkins, and signature cocktail signs. I will definitely be recommending Invitations and Beyond to other brides, and I'm sure I will be using them again for other events in the future!

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

I am getting married next June and was looking for somewhere to find invitations. I am originally from Delaware and new to Long Island this past year so I did not know where to start. I began to look up locations and reviews and found Invitations and Beyond, which is nearby and had wonderful reviews. After calling and easily making an appointment I was not disappointed, the experience I had this morning at the shop lived up to the positive reviews that originally brought me in. I had no clear idea or direction when I walked in today and was worried I would become overwhelmed when I saw the vast collection of invitations that they had to offer. I worked with Mark and he guided me through the process with ease as I was able to create a clear vision for my invitations with his help! Mark was very knowledgeable, clear and helpful through the process. I was surprised and pleased that I was able to decide on an invitation before I walked out today!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Invitations and Beyond FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Invitations and Beyond to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 3330 Long Beach Road Oceanside, New York, NY 11572 See on map
    516-342-3109 (Phone number)
    5165361710 (Fax Number)
    Monday 10:30 - 6:00 ~~~ Tuesday 10:30 - 6:00 ~~~ Wednesday 10:30 - 6:00 ~~~ Thursday 10:30 - 7:00 ~~~ Friday 10:30 - 6:00 ~~~ Saturday 10:30 - 5:00 ~~~ Sunday - closed