Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 Map · Phone number

About Into Stationery

Into Stationery is a full service stationery boutique. We specialize in helping our clients create lasting impressions through their stationery ensemble. Our exquisite designs are hand crafted using only the finest quality papers and embellishments. Each design is created as an individual expression of our client and their special event.

As a client of ours, you can expect:

Focused attention from your initial consultation. Your invitation designer will spend as much time as you need to discuss your entire wedding vision. Then based on that vision, work with you to create an invitation (and other stationery items) to bring it to life.

Outside the album designs. You will enjoy the ability to create an invitation that is uniquely yours. Whether it is completely custom or an album designed that is customized there will not be another one like it! You can mail it in a box (silk or paper), put it in a pouch (silk or paper) and/or adorn with ribbon or crystals.

Contact us to help you creating a lasting impression for your upcoming wedding!

Into Stationery
Where extraordinary memories begin!

• Simply Michelle Invitations + Paper
DSC01146
DSC01173

4 Reviews for Into Stationery

Kari · Married on 05/16/2009

My 'rolodex' guest book is awesome!

Sent on 06/04/2009

Lauren · Married on 05/08/2009

Into Stationery was exceptional! Our invitations were breath-taking. Our guests loved them. We enjoyed working with Tawanda. She was extremely prompt when we had questions or concerns. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/25/2009

Laura · Married on 08/16/2008

Into Stationery, was one of my favorite vendors. Tawanda was friendly, professional, and very creative. She always went above and beyond to assist me with all of my wedding needs. For example, after my account was closed, and I received all of my wedding invitations, table markers, and escort cards, I had to add additional guests, and Tawanda made my extra guests escort cards without any charge, and had them ready with 48 hours. Working with Tawanda was like working with an old friend. In addition, her work is exceptional. I got so many compliments on my wedding invitations, a lot of my guest said it was like opening a present, and they said it was the best inviitations they have ever seen.

Sent on 01/03/2009

Award

Into Stationery FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly