Broken Arrow, OK 74014 Map · Phone number

About Intimate Design Events

Jacqueline Copeland is a wife, a mother, and an enthusiast for all things creative. With a background in business, she decided to pursue a career in event planning and designing after discovering she had a burning passion for creating real life fairy tales. Jacqueline lives in Broken Arrow with her family. She loves to travel, cook, scrapbook, play guitar, and spend time with her husband, son, and daughter.

Our sole focus at Intimate Design Events is to form a genuine relationship with each of our clients and to execute every component of your event in a manner that completely reflects you and your unique personality. Our goals are simple; to alleviate all of the stress throughout the entire process of planning, to allow you to attend your event as if you are an invited guest, and most importantly, to make your dream a reality.

We offer a full spectrum of design and coordination services for the following types of events:

Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s, and of course, Weddings.

Because these services are tailored to you and your specific needs, contact us for a consultation today for more information.

• Chasing Perfection
intimatedesigntable41
intimatedesigntable23

3 Reviews for Intimate Design Events

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2012

I attended a wedding planned by Intimate Design Events and it was by far the most beautiful and artistic wedding I have ever attended! The music, the ceremony, the overall atmosphere transported you into another world! It made me wish I could go back in time and re-do my own wedding. Ever detail was so carefully thought out and the entire event moved along seamlessly. Ms. Copeland, the event planner really knows what she is doing and obviously loves her work. She puts her heart and soul into ever aspect, apparently no detail is too small for her. I highly recommend her services to any prospective bride or hostess of a private event. This will be money well spent!

Sent on 09/14/2012

Anna · Married on 05/18/2012

Jacqueline is amazing! She is so creative and has the best ideas for your budget. During my wedding there was so much chaos that I did not even find out about until after the wedding, and my mother-in-law told me about how well Jacqueline handled it. She kept everyone and everything organized. I could not have had such a wonderful day without her! I recommend using Intimate Design Events.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Nadia · Married on 12/17/2011

I could not have had the stress free wedding day without Intimate Design Events, period! From the second we arrived at the hotel/venue, I received a detailed timeline that put me at ease for the rest of the day. Set-up was completely taken care of, so I had the time to relax in my suite and be with people I cared about leading up to one of the most important days of my life. It could not have gone better and I'm very grateful for the amazing planning and execution skills of the event planner I chose. Whether you're looking for the full-time planning leading up to the big day, or just having a day-of coordination, nowhere else can you get more for your money than with Intimate Design Events. No price gouging on the little things, and reasonable competitive pricing on the things you can't go without is what makes this firm an obvious choice in my book. So grateful that I was blessed with such a great team!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Intimate Design Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Broken Arrow, 74014 See on map
    Location of (Intimate Design Events)