769 Heather Terr., Yukon, OK 73099 Map · Phone number

About InTheShadow Productions

InTheShadow Productions can provide DJ, videography and lighting in money saving packages! Get the BEST and save MONEY!

Follow InTheShadow Productions on

1357623859695dancegroup
dancegroup

7 Reviews for InTheShadow Productions

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2013

Perry did a fantastic job at our reception as our DJ. He played music that made people wanna dance and he also edited music for our ceremony. He suggested playing the newlywed game and it was a total hit! Everyone loved it! He also did a voice over before I danced with my Dad. My dad thought it was so special.:-) great job Perry!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2012

In The Shadow Productions were phenomenal in delivering quality professional services for our wedding day. He did his absolute best to meet all of our requests and so much more. He gave a huge amount of detail to the entire day, ceremony & reception. With anything there are gliches that arise but he was quick to resolve them. If anyone is looking for an affordable, detail oriented DJ willing to give your special event the attention it deserves call Perry! Thanks Perry for all your hard work, commitment & originality to clients you serve.

Sent on 09/05/2012
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 05/19/2012

I would recommend InTheShadow Productions to everyone who wants a DJ that will not only personalize your ceremony/reception music, but will also bring great ideas to your event. Perry and his wife were so professional! We had them as our DJ and Videographer for our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. Perry allowed me to personalize every moment of our ceremony an our reception music. He made mixed songs for specific dances and he had amazing ideas for our evening. Not only was he able to keep the party going... he was able to get everyone... and I do mean EVERYONE up and dancing! From my 82yr old great grandmother to my 3yr old niece... they were all up dancing and having a fantastic time! Perry was not obnoxious or annoying like I've seen so many DJ's be... he was able to stay "in the shadows" and keep the reception going well past midnight! I am so grateful to Perry for keeping the flow going on our reception, now can say that I believe a good DJ is the difference between a reception and an AMAZING reception that you and your guests won't forget! I got more complements on my DJ than I could possibly count! I truly cannot say enough great things about InTheShadow Productions!

We couldn't be any more pleased with InTheShadow Productions and I would recommend them to any bride who wants a great DJ!

He was a 10 out of 10 in all these categories!
    * Personalized video (first look, ceremony, guests interviews, reception dancing and games)
    * Personalized music (plays any and every song you request, can mix songs to personalize first dance or father daughter dances)
    * Professional Behavior, Attitude & Equipment.
    * Great Pricing!
    * Brings a lot of experience to your event! He knows all music!! From Red Dirt to Rap and Indie... He knows it ALL!
    * Great ideas!! From song suggestions for the biggest moments of you reception to fun games! --(try the newlywed game!! My guests LOVED that!)
    * He kept my reception going all night! He knew what to play and kept our dance floor full! I wanted my guests to have a blast and thanks to him... THEY DID!

Sent on 05/29/2012

• Sheradee Hurst Photography
    Sheradee Hurst Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Perry from In The Shadow Productions numerous times. After working closely with them on several weddings, I highly recommend him! He is always professional and always gives 110% to making everything go off without a hitch.

• 769 Heather Terr. Yukon, 73099 See on map