By Appointment Only, Miami, FL 33146 Map · Phone number

About International Event Design, LLC

International Event Design is a full service event planning firm that emphasizes on the couple's individuality and style. As one of South Florida's premier wedding planning and design companies, our firm is dedicated to providing the highest level of service, innovative creativity, and sophistication.

We pride ourselves in developing a personal relationship with our clients that helps us create and share their vision for their special day in turn making their special occasion an event that will be cherished forever. Our experience working with a diverse clientele allows us to truly connect with our clients and their families. As a result of the attention our clients receive, they have the comfort and security of knowing that International Event Design will take care of their needs during the planning stages and on the day of their event. We go above and beyond to make sure each client is happy and every element of their memorable day is handled.

From a casual intimate dinner to a black tie affair in Paris we take pride in every event we manage because we truly enjoy our work. We love making dreams come true and we are committed in providing you an innovative, creative and enthusiastic service. Let us take care of the details so that you can enjoy every precious moment.

We have many packages available to fit your needs. Contact us to arrange for a free consultation.

International Event Design also specializes in destination weddings in Europe, South America and the Caribbean.

c0f40097460870f2 1263312385861 IMG3968Edit
cid8EF6047B810C4C469DB19153093D86CA

11 Reviews for International Event Design, LLC

• I

Ilka · Married on 09/04/2016

The girls at International Event Design are extraordinary. From the first moment to the end I was pampered and given star quality treatment and service. I must admit that I am a bit difficult and demanding and they handled it all with such class and flair. From the decor to my venue. Everything was flawlessly put together. I truly enjoyed planning my wedding without the hassle that comes along with pulling off such a momentous affair. Thanks Ladies for making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 02/20/2008

Arturo · Married on 09/10/2009

It is an awesome place to order things for your wedding and more!Everything looked great when I received the product.I did have to call and ask a few questions and my calls were answered quickly and professionally.Perfect.I think

Sent on 05/20/2010

LAUREN · Married on 05/17/2009

I highly recommend International Event Design, LLC. I could not be more happier with how my wedding turned out. Monica was truly a professional and made everything stress free.

Sent on 06/05/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

International Event Design, LLC FAQ

• Vision DJs & Lighting
    Vision DJs & Lighting Wedding DJs

Monica and her staff will ensure that every little detail of your event is taken care of. For a worry free event, call International.

• Dash of Style
    Dash of Style Wedding Dresses

Our team of make up artist's and stylists are happy to be a part of the team at Inernational Event Design. We enjoy working with their brides and all of their clients.

• By Appointment Only Miami, 33146 See on map