International Dance Studios

2355 Cumberland Pkwy SE Suite 120, Atlanta, GA 30339 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About International Dance Studios

Your first dance as a married couple is a moment you will remember for the rest of your life. Our expierenced dance instructors at International Dance Studios can provide you with the tools and confidence you need to look great and feel comfortable on the dance floor. We offer private dance lessons where you get one-on-one personal, specialized attention tailored to your specific needs and skills. International Dance Studios is happy to help in making your wedding day one you will never forget!

ballroomcouple

International Dance Studios 1
International Dance Studios 2
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I took dance lesson at International Dance Studios with Jennifer and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We had already picked the song for our first dance and wanted a WOW dance to go with it, and Jennifer delivered! She was amazing, very patient with us and broke down each step. She taught us swing as well as dips, lifts, and spins. Everyone at our wedding was clapping, cheering, oh-ing and ah-ing while watching us! Many of the guests came up to us after complimenting our dance saying "it was the best first dance" and how impressed they were! We had a blast working with Jennifer and learning our amazing first dance and are going to continue taking lessons with her (we are going to learn salsa next!). We highly recommend International Dance Studios for your first dance or just for fun!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    International Dance Studios 3

Shannon · Married on 04/20/2018

International Dance Studios is ran by an amazing couple who love their job and industry. My husband was adamant about taking dance lessons prior to our wedding but they almost didn't happen. Don't make the mistake we did and wait until the month before. Even though we waited until the last minute they were VERY flexible about making it work for us. We scheduled everything we could and they emailed us the moment they had a spot open. When teaching us they made sure not to push any moves we weren't comfortable with. This was perfect for both my husband and I. My husband loves being the center of attention were I am slightly more reserved, and they were able to put together the perfect dance for us. Book the classes and know that the day of your wedding you will have a blast! My husband and I both agree that one of the funnest moments was learning to dance together and having an amazing "first dance" together!

Sent on 04/30/2018