3340 Gleneagles DR #2D, Silver Spring, MD 20906 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Interfaith Weddings

I perform interfaith and humanist weddings, encouraging the couple to have an active part in fashioning the ceremony. We try to meet at least twice.There is no cost or obligation for the first meeting. I have a Master's in Pastoral counseling and I am certified as a marriage counselor.

14 Reviews for Interfaith Weddings

Reverend Gaffney was a joy to work with - we loved our first introductory meeting with him, hearing his philosophies on life, and listening to his advice and counsel on marriage. He is a really interesting guy and helps you develop a wedding ceremony that is totally customized to your beliefs, venue, etc.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Father Gaffney was wonderful! He married my husband I on September 27, 2014 in a beautiful outdoor ceremony. Father Gaffney is very caring, patient and friendly. He truly listens to you and personalizes the ceremony for you. On our wedding day, my husband and I were pleasantly surprised at how much Father Gaffney listened to our stories and our requests in the pre-ceremony meetings, which made our day even more perfect. “Welcome to paradise. The weather is always like this here” he said.
    We received many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. We loved him on our wedding day and still love him as we watched our wedding video again.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2014

Rev. Gaffney was the sweetest man. My Husband and I were so happy to meet with him 2 times before the wedding. He and his wife were so kind to invite us to their house and we had long conversations about life in general. We never felt pressured to think a certain way and we throughly enjoyed our time with the Rev. Our wedding day was great and Rev. Gaffney wrote a great speech about us and our journey into marriage. He is very responsive and you won't regret working with him.

Sent on 12/04/2014