Norwalk, CT 06850 Map · Phone number
1 review
Typical Price $1,200

About Intentional Ceremonies

I am committed to designing meaningful and personalized ceremonies for your most important events, including weddings, funerals, and other inflection points in your life. I have studied ceremony both academically (B.A. in Religious Studies at Yale University) and as a practitioner (certified by the Celebrant Foundation and Institute); as such, I bring a sophisticated understanding of ritual to crafting a ceremony unique to you, your event, and your attendees.

• Justice Dan
  • CT JP Mary Pugh
  • Weddings by Prez
  • Be Wed By Fred
804baf35d3cb1b77 Profile Photo Whipple Callahan
804baf35d3cb1b77 Profile Photo Whipple Callahan

1 Reviews for Intentional Ceremonies

Emily · Married on 07/07/2018

The perfect unique, creative, & meaningful ceremony

Selecting Meredith as our officiant is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, hands-down. Our ceremony was incredibly personal, unique, meaningful, and memorable because of her. Guests went out of their way to tell us how fantastic Meredith was and several said it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever attended.

It was important to us to have a ceremony that was personalized rather than the typical ritual. After discussing what we were hoping for, Meredith asked us both to complete a questionnaire to learn more about us and our relationship. From our responses, she crafted a beautifully written narrative - extracting themes from our relationship and constructing an emotional ceremony around this theme. She is an extremely gifted writer and has such a way with words. I honestly cried the first time that I read the ceremony draft. Throughout the process of finalizing our ceremony, she was incredibly accommodating and open to feedback. She reiterated many times that she wanted to make sure the ceremony reflected us and that we were 100% happy with everything.

Meredith was extremely helpful throughout the process and made working with her easy. From sending us a reminder to obtain our marriage license to making sure she had the perfect pen on hand for signing our certificate, she was thoughtful and took so much pressure off of us. She was dependable and met all deadlines too, which was such a relief.

Meredith is warm, caring, and passionate about telling your story in a way that's meaningful to you as the couple, all while being the ultimate professional. She coordinated with vendors, kept the wedding party organized, and ran our rehearsal so smoothly. We can't recommend her strongly enough. Thank you, Meredith, for giving us the perfect wedding ceremony!

Sent on 01/15/2019

• Norwalk, 06850 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Intentional Ceremonies)