Integrity Event Video

Most Popular Price $2,399

6 Reviews for Integrity Event Video

Robert and his team were GREAT! We were very lucky to have found him with an open weekend for our wedding, considering we planned the wedding in 5 months! In setting it all up he was very responsive to even the tiniest of questions. We chose him because of his past work we had seen and his pricing was good. On the day of the event he was on time (early even) and captured the very essence of the day. We got our highlight video soon after the wedding and instantly fell in love with it. He even allowed us to suggest a minor edit to make it 100% perfect! We can not wait to see the full length video as I know it will be nothing short of amazing!

If you have the chance to have Robert and his team capture your special day... DO IT!

Kareena · Married on 05/23/2015

Everyone told me that if I could, I should hire a videographer. I really wanted to, but wasn't sure I could afford it. I will emphatically tell everyone I meet, that hiring Robert and his crew was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. He exceeded our expectations from day one, when he wanted us to fill out a questionnaire so he could get to know our personalities a bit better so he could craft his style to US! He met with us and we talked in depth about what we wanted, the style of the wedding and how he could best tailor this experience so that we would be satisfied with the final product. He asked if we would be ok doing some footage a few weeks beforehand so that he could better build the storyline of our wedding, and I am so glad we did. He got some footage of our engagement shoot, my husband working on the plane we eventually flew off in after the reception and the venue as well (we got married in an old WW2 Aircraft museum hangar in Pueblo). His attention to detail and his eye for artistic representation of our wedding is Hollywood quality. My husband and I have absolutely no regrets about the decision to hire Robert, and I feel that the cost was more than reasonable given the quality of the finished product. Now I am able to see all of the details that I missed because the whole day was a blur! Thanks Robert!

Melanie · Married on 09/27/2014

Should you have a videographer document your wedding? YES, of course! Save yourself any uncertainty and don't even question or second guess that from this moment on. You can read any videographer review and they'll tell you how glad they are that they had their wedding recorded. I'm not here to tell you why you need a videographer to make the most of your day, I'm here to tell why you NEED Robert and Integrity Event Video specifically! This day in age, there is a high expectation that comes from the word "movie", with Robert as your videographer, you will have a true-to-form, quality movie that is professionally recorded with state-of-the art equipment and edited and presentable as a legit feature-film quality movie. My husband and I were so incredibly impressed when we got our full video. Go to the website and check out the sample highlight videos, they speak for themselves and the full length video is delivered with the same quality with thoughtful editing and transitions and background soundtracks. The audio was captured perfectly so that we can clearly hear everything that was said, every toast and funny moment. We had three videographers from Integrity Event Video capturing all the angles and aspects of our day. From the shots, you'd think they were right in the middle of everything but looking back on the day, it never felt like there were even cameras there. Robert and his crew are amazing at blending in and letting your day progress as they silently capture it all. Besides the professional quality, Robert has an amazing knack for picking up the uniqueness of each couple, he throws in special effects that highlight who you are. For my husband and I, that meant we got Star Wars light-saber special effects, a glimpse of Sasquatch, and many other fun little features. There's no need to look any farther, it is impossible to be disappointed with Integrity Event Video.

Integrity Event Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,399.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage