819 Cornell Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91913 Map · Phone number

About Instant Memories Photobooths

Welcome to Instant Memories Photobooths! We are a premier photo booth company located in San Diego County, with packages for large events and small events, serving San Diego to LA Counties!

We cater to celebrities and the average american with unbeatable prices! Yes girls you can sit on the same seat as Zac Efron!

The photo booth is a must have for any event! Your guests go home with cherished memories that will last a lifetime!

We will entertain your guests for the entire night with fun and laughs for all ages!

Our Photo booths are much larger than most other booths in San Diego. They are custom built and can accommodate up to 10 ADULTS at one time!

So whether you want to take a picture with all your friends or you have that big beautiful dress our photo booths have you covered!

(619) 204-6476

IM_Photobooths@yahoo.com

Follow Instant Memories Photobooths on

• Seize the Smile Photo Booth
  • SCM Photo Booth
  • x2 Mirror Photo Booth

18 Reviews for Instant Memories Photobooths

Angelique · Married on 10/04/2014

I would HIGHLY recommend using Instant Memories Photobooths for several reasons: 1) the service and product are incomparable! This is the best and most fun photobooth I have ever seen! David makes sure that you are fully satisfied with all the details before the event even takes place, and then makes sure the guests have a great time by providing really fun and amazing props and really great photo print outs! 2) the guests absolutely love it! It is so unbelievable how much fun can be had by all through this service, and making sure that they have a copy to take makes for a great, fun, and easy memento with no hassle on the planners part! Also, the booth itself is perfect! So accessible, my 87 year old grandma had a blast, my younger nephews, and my loads of friends! Being able to fit a group in the booth is so awesome! 3) literally, instant gratification ... I knew that I would be getting digital copies of all the prints ... But David and his team take the cake on fast, easy, and thorough service! I am Soo Soo happy to have rented this for our wedding, it was just hands-down amazing!

Sent on 10/06/2014

I would HIGHLY recommend Instant Memories Photobooth! I had originally bought a groupon daily deal for a different photobooth and the other company cancelled 4 days before my wedding. Then, a friend referred me to Instant Memories Photobooth and I couldn't have been happier with their service. The owner came to my house that day to take pictures of our wedding rings to add to our photobooth picture strips. He also arrived with a contract, where there wasn't a single detail left out. Throughout the night, our guests raved about the photobooth. They provided a large variety of props along with friendly customer service who glued in the photobooth pictures into a scrapbook. I have nothing but fabulous things to say about Instant Memories Photobooth!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Laney · Married on 03/29/2014

Instant Memories Photobooths was the hit of our party! Our guests had a great time using the photobooth. The staff was helpful and friendly, and just as important the owner was responsive and flexible. The price was very fair. I would recommend Instant Memories Photobooths to anyone and will use them at our next event.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Award

• 819 Cornell Ave Chula Vista, 91913 See on map
    6192046476 (Phone number)
    Location of (Instant Memories Photobooths)