InstaBurst Photos

Franklin, TN View map Visit website

InstaBurst Photos is a wedding photo booth company based in Franklin, Tennessee, serving the Middle Tennessee area. Offering a beautifully restored ‘66 Shasta and a newly restored '77 VW Bus this beautiful trailer and bus have been rejuvenated to provide a fun-filled photo booth for your wedding day. From the wide variety of props to the quick and efficient camera, this booth offers a seamless, entertaining experience for your special celebration.

InstaBurst Photos offers a range of photography packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your needs. Along with their stunning ‘66 camper and '77 VW Bus, you can also enjoy their modern, intuitive open-air photo booth for your celebration. All booths can be delivered and set up at your venue, along with the option of a predesigned backdrop for your enjoyment. Other services include:

• Additional hours
  • Custom logo
  • Consultations
  • Professional prints
  • Photo Guest Book
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$475

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$675

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Props

What photo booth items are available?

• Desirae
    Desirae P. Married on 02/05/2022

So happy with Instaburst!

So happy with Instaburst!! Great communication, professional, FUN, and great quality pictures!!
  • Meagan
    Meagan W. Married on 11/20/2021

Look no further, book instaburst!

Having InstaBurst at our wedding was a huge hit! We used Georgia for our event. Adam and Heather were a joy to work with! They were prompt with their responses and answered alllll of my questions. When looking for vendors I did research into who I’d be supporting. I was sold after meeting them at a wedding show but after knowing a portion of each rental goes towards a local non-profit against domestic violence I was 100% in. A month later our guests are still talking about how unique and fun Georgia was. Even my 77 year old grandparents got in on the fun and is one of my favorite memories of the day. Thank you Adam and Heather!!
    Elaina E. Married on 09/25/2021

A must have

If I could give them 10 stars, I would! Heather and Adam were at my wedding! Everyone loved the Georgia photo booth! Each one of my guests was so happy to have had them there. They are absolutely amazing! Now I just need another event to book them again!

Pricing

Team

Heather
Heather
Owner

Hi I'm Heather, owner of InstaBurst Photos! When embarking on this business venture I loved the idea of taking something old and making it new again. It’s the same way I feel about the photos themselves. In our digital world our photos are easily forgotten in a cloud. But what I’m offering is a fun, photography experience where you will leave with your memories in your hand as well as having digital access to online copies. Making this affordable is a priority to us. No one should have to make sacrifices on their BIG DAY!

Adam
Adam
Co-Owner

Adam is the co-owner and the "behind the scenes guy" with InstaBurst Photos. Adam handles all the accounting and contracts. He is also SUPER handy and takes an idea from Heather and turns it into real life magic! He's such a postive, adventurous person who NEVER meets a stranger.

Franklin Franklin, TN, 37064
Location of (InstaBurst Photos)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding