PO Box 222642, Carmel, CA 93922 Map · Phone number

About Inspired Weddings and Events

We are passionate about helping couples create memorable celebrations of their commitment that reflects their unique style and personalities.

We assist in pairing couples with the vendors that are the best match - providing qualified referrals and recommendations based on style, budget, and experience.

With a background in event planning, hotel operations and catering, we have a unique guest-focused perspective. It is our goal to make your event one that you and your loved ones will remember.

Follow Inspired Weddings and Events on

DSC0019
DSC0022

3 Reviews for Inspired Weddings and Events

M · Married on 10/27/2012

I would highly recommend Richard. He is professional, genuine, responsive, caring and sweet.

Richard is amazing!! He has saved my wedding from certain demise (wedding planner fraud by Michael Schellhouse of Weddings in Carmel).

Thanks to Richard and his generous, caring spirit, I now feel confident that my wedding will be beautiful and without problems.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Richard was exactly what I needed for my wedding. He put me at complete ease and was always on top of everything. Anything we asked for he did it in a time manner and always made me feel as I was his top priority. I really couldn't ask for a better wedding coordinator. Not only did he do a stellar job working with me, but with our vendors also. Hr definitely deserves 5 out of 5 stars!

Sent on 10/23/2012

lisa · Married on 06/25/2011

I understood that Inspired Weddings & Events would arrange and execute a stunning wedding for us; I had no idea owner Richard Wood would be on hand that day, to make sure every moment was exactly as planned, including our timing down the aisle. As any question arose, I could always catch his eye, and the answer was there. The reassurance enabled me to relax, stay present, and enjoy my wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2012

• McCullough Photography Wedding Photographers

In the wedding business it is the details that make the difference. All the elements of the day need to flow together smoothly to make the event a success and enjoyable to all. Richard Wood of Inspired Weddings and Events does just that. Being wedding photographers, we love working with Richard because he knows the importance of the photographs and helps couples plan time for us to do our thing. He is careful to coordinate the special events at the receptions with us for the best organization and photo coverage. Richard has years of experienced running an entire catering staff and working with us wedding vendors at a local hotel. He is now available to everyone! He is very efficient, compassionate and patient. Richard has a calming influence to the bride & groom, their families and wedding party from the planning stages thru the actual wedding day. He makes everyone comfortable and confident that their day will be everything that they had planned for and dreamed it would be.

• Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

We have worked with Richard for many years in this industry and have a great deal of respect for his calm approach, happy demeanor and ability to just plain get things done! Never any stress with Richard, and of course lots of great ideas from his many years of experience in the business. We heartily recommend him.

• PO Box 222642 Carmel, 93922 See on map
    Location of (Inspired Weddings and Events)