PO BOX 5417, Round Rock, TX 78683 Map · Phone number

About Inspired Events & Designs

Be Stylish, Be Unique, Be Inspired

Inspired Events and Designs coordinates and designs to suit your budget, style, personality and needs.

We find inspiration in every aspect of your planning and believe that the bride and groom should "Be Inspired" to have the best day of their lives.

We would love to customize an inspirational package that fits your exact wedding needs!

Follow Inspired Events & Designs on

Wedding cake
468d089c29821ba3 1483555321470 119022899492589618074507768713680515459121n

4 Reviews for Inspired Events & Designs

Anna · Married on 03/07/2015

Nycia planned my wedding in March 2015. She was so valuable and helpful in the process. She took care of contacting vendors and handled so many details that saved me a lot of time and stress. She was very responsive and willing to go out of her way to meet with my fiance and I. Nycia respected what we wanted for our wedding day and made everything go smoothly. I loved her bubbly personality and how excited she seemed to be part of our wedding day. Nycia was enthusiastic about all the decisions I made and ideas that I had. She did a great job at keeping in touch with me over the months and weeks leading up to my wedding. She always had a list of what she was working on, what I needed to be working on, and I always felt like I could contact her anytime with concerns or questions. She did a great job at letting me make decisions but taking the reins when I was unsure or did not want to worry about it--and she learned my taste well enough to pick things that I loved. On the day of the wedding, we would have been lost without Nycia! I did not have to worry at all about vendors arriving and setting things up and she handled any small issues that came up (I didn't even know there were issues). She had an agenda for everything for the entire day and kept everything moving smoothly. My parents greatly appreciated having Nycia there so that they could enjoy the day with family and not worry about anything else. I would highly recommend Nycia and Inspired Events and Design for planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2015
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 10/08/2011

We hired Nycia for Day of Coordinating but she went above and beyond. She was in touch with me in the weeks leading up to it - contacting vendors, helping me come up with decorating ideas and wedding logistics. She even showed up on the day of the wedding with some of her own decorations and homemade favors for our guests!

Nycia's enthusiasm for weddings is catching, she always made me feel excited and not stressed about the big day. The day of the wedding she was taking care of all the last minute things that came up and she got us through the scariness of a storm brewing right before our outdoor ceremony. I was fortunate to have her so my family and I weren't running around outside in the mud setting things up right before walking down the aisle. Thanks Nycia!

Sent on 10/24/2011

A. · event on 05/28/2011

This was the first graduation party my husband and I have ever hosted. Our oldest daughter was graduating from high school and we wanted to mark the occasion with a momentus event for family and friends that would be fun and trendy. Nycia was truly fabulous! She met with me and again with my daughter and me to ensure everything was tailored to my daughter's preferences. The event was awesome! We were so grateful to have Nycia taking care of everything. We were able to go to our daughter's graduation and immediately thereafter to her celebration without having to worry about any of the details; thanks to Nycia. Everyone commented how lovely the decorations were and how bright and cheerful everything looked (just like our daughter's personality). The event was absolutely perfect and even my daughter's friends thought
    it was cool. We will continue to use Insprired Events for our future celebrations. The service is very professional and tailored to your needs and a tremendous time and energy saver, providing peace of mind everything will be taken care of and in great style. We were extremely pleased.

Sent on 11/15/2011

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• G Fire Productions
    G Fire Productions Wedding DJs

I just want to say I'm so grateful to have worked with a wedding industry professional like Nycia at Inspired Events & Designs. I found my job as a professional DJ a lot easier working with her. She communicates well and watching her deal with multiple wedding vendors was amazing. Also, I saw the look of awe on so many faces as people entered the reception area to see what Nycia and her staff designed. Nycia is truly gifted and you'd be in great hands with her at your wedding. Beautiful work!

• Heather Curiel
    Heather Curiel Wedding Photographers

Nycia's positive and encouraging energy is contagious! To say she is an awesome wonderful person would be more than an understatement. I've heard her talk about her clients with pure excitement and love. And I definitely recommend her to any bride looking for a great planner.

• PO BOX 5417 Round Rock, 78683 See on map