2814 Mt Isle Harbor Drive, Charlotte, NC 28214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Inspire Design Studio

Inspire is a boutique design studio specializing in custom designed Wedding Invitations & Storybook Albums.
~
Welcome Brides! We are here to help with your wedding stationery. Our services include:
invitations, save the dates, programs, place cards, menus, table numbers, & any other stationery you may need.
~
Welcome Photographers! We are here to help with your album designs. Our services include:
custom album design, unlimited revisions, communication with the client, design ready for press & sent to your preferred printer.

Follow Inspire Design Studio on

InspireDesignStudioInvitation2

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Inspire Design Studio

April · Married on 06/02/2012

I could not have been more pleased with my experience with Stephanie at Inspire Design Studio. I was referred to her by my wedding planner & after meeting her I knew I did not have to look any further. I went to her early in the planning process to have her design our wedding invitations. Being the indecisive person that I am, I did not have a 'vision' for my wedding or really give her anything to go on, besides color ideas. Stephanie was able to match the colors perfectly & sent me a few samples.

She listened to all of my requests and, after a little tweaking, created the most perfect modern, elegant wedding invitations! They were so much more then I could have ever asked for & we ended up using them to create the 'theme' for our entire wedding. We received endless compliments on her work & how "original" our invitations were.

Because of her amazing work, we also had her prepare all of our Day-Of (programs, menus, escort cards, signage, table numbers) Stationary. Everything was so beautiful & printed on high quality paper. She was so patient with me during the entire process & really an absolute pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her for anyone planning a wedding, shower, or any other important event!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Patricia · Married on 05/27/2012

Inspire Design Studio suppplied Engagement Party invites for me.
    Stephanie was so helpful in selecting the colors and laying it all out. The invites were great and so was the party. She also supplied the bride with save the date magnets that we attached to small bottles of champayne for everyone to take when they left the party. It turned out to be a wonderful favor. Thank you Stephanie and Inspire Design Studio. I will definately recommend you to all my friends and family.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Stacy · Married on 05/04/2012

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our whole experience with Inspire Design Studio. Stephanie was INCREDIBLE! I came to her a very indecisive bride and she was so patient with me and my lack of stationary knowledge! :) She created a very contemporary, elegant design that was PERFECT and exactly we wanted.

She was also great about working in our budget and showing us what we could do differently to cut costs here and there without sacrificing the beauty of the invitations. The best part - she can print the guest addresses on each envelope. Some of my guests thought we paid for a calligrapher!

We loved her design so much that not only did we order save-the-dates and invitations, but we had her design our table names, escort cards, programs and photo booth logo and sign. Everything was AMAZING. I am not very creative so she came up with some wonderful ideas and acted as a wedding designer. Her attention to detail with everything really tied it all together. It BLEW us away!

She created these beautiful labels to put on antiques bottles filled with sand for our outdoor venue at a beach resort. She also made programs that were fans for our outdoor ceremony. Everything followed the same custom design that we had for our invitations. And the paper she uses is GORGEOUS.

Stephanie is TOP NOTCH and a true professional. So many of our guests mentioned how BEAUTIFUL our stationary was. I would highly recommend her for any wedding or event.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Inspire Design Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

• Bella Loren Photography
    Bella Loren Photography Wedding Photographers

We work with inspire exclusively and I can tell you we are looking forward to advertising in the bridal magazine. Stephanie's work is exquisite and her professionalism is unparalleled, you need to give Stephanie a call if you need invitations, albums or if your a vendor to advertise in her new bridal magazine.

• Themba Imagery
    Themba Imagery Wedding Photographers

Elegant and inspirational designs by a dedicated team whose talent is not only with design, but passion for their clients!

• 2814 Mt Isle Harbor Drive Charlotte, 28214 See on map