Inspiration & Design Photography by Tess Woods, CPP

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Inspiration & Design Photography by Tess Woods, CPP

Check out our NEWLY DESIGNED website!!!

See our current & upcoming published features!

Hi, I am Debrah Woods (but everyone calls me TESS). Originally from California, I moved to Charlotte in 2012 .

I am known for not only beautiful magazine quality images, but I am also one of the few Photographers nationally that has been certified by the Professional Photographers of America. I also won the editor's choice award for 2016 for the numerous times my images were featured in wedding publications.

Experience, professionalism and OUTSTANDING customer service is what you will receive when you hire me!!

I'm wedding obsessed and  can't wait to find out about you and your wedding!!

Feel free to call me anytime at:  704-781-1010

Or email me at:  info@inspirationanddesign.com

So excited to hear from you!!

Be sure to check out my blog for the latest news and images

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (3)
Proofs (3)
One Event/Day (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Tess was AMAZING. She was totally able to capture our personalities and gave us everything we asked for PLUS more! The pictures were not over-edited and turned out beautiful. We were instantly comfortable with her and had no problem warming up to the camera. I will definitely be using Tess for my future photo shoots!

Profile Picture Brandi, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow...... is all I can say about Tess and her work!!! She is an extremely talented photographer who is very detailed and thorough in everything she does. Without Tess, my wedding would not have been what I've always dreamt of. In fact Tess helped me in many ways more then what a photographer does. She doesn't just photograph, she has such a passion behind it and TRULY cares!!! I love you Tess and I am FOREVER greatful for you, your work and providing only the very best!! Thank you greatly!! ??

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simply put, Tess is amazing! We are beyond happy to have had a wonderful photography experience during our wedding. She not only delivers high quality photographs, she also genuinely cares for her clients. Tess took the time to meet me and my fiance at the venue and she was really helpful with the layout and decor items. We even borrowed a few of her decorations! She is very responsive and kept us on track in selecting photos after our honeymoon. Tess takes so much pride in her work and she went above and beyond to capture the best moments of our fall themed wedding. My fiance and I are really big on photos and Tess delivered! We don't regret not having a video because she captured everything in our photos. We are so happy to look at our beautiful wedding photos and remember the beginning of a blessed union; with so much love shared between us, family and good friends! Thanks so much Tess!

Profile Picture Paulina, 11/5/16, 1 Review

Matted Prints
Negatives
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Tess does a beautiful job. Very professional. We have a photo album of hers and love to show it to our couples

Events