Trenton, NJ 08691 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Innove Event and Paper

Since 2004, Innove has been providing fresh, stylish designs for weddings and stationery. Our commitment to getting to know each client, makes your event truly unique and personal. We start with an inspiration board and refer to it throughout the planning process to create a cohesive look for your entire wedding. Please check out our website. We look forward to hearing from you!

5 Reviews for Innove Event and Paper

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2011

Melody was great to work with and was able to understand what I wanted when I couldn't seem to formulate the words to explain it. Her creations were beautiful!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Angie · Married on 04/25/2009

Beka was my day-of planner, and everyone knows how much she was worth it! I knew that between the hotel, church, and reception site, things could get dicey, so I persuaded my husband and parents to have her with us that day. EVERYONE was so happy with our decision. Between addressing the lack of air conditioning at my hotel, transporting flowers, running around with hairspray, bustling my gown - it was oddly really hard that day!, Beka came to the rescue. She was excellent, attentive, and all-around amazing. Even during our planning meetings, she was efficient, on-task, and very good about responding to me before the big day when I had questions about things from the schedule to tips. She even made sure I had a good recommendation for places to get my nails done, where to go for a Sunday morning church service near the hotel, and so much more. I highly recommend her. She was our superhero that day!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Megan · Married on 11/12/2005

Love, love, love Melody!!! My invitations were gorgeous thanks to her. On her site, my invites are called 'Megan.' They were my exact invitations! She is so sweet, loved working with her.

Sent on 01/04/2009

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists
    Cheekadee Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Melody of Innove on several occasions. She is such a pro with her attention to detail and mad design skills. She is also extremely sweet and easy to work with. Highly recommend her and her team at Innove.

• Mustangs Band of Washington DC
    Mustangs Band of Washington DC Wedding Bands

If you're looking for an excellent planner, this company is great. I'm a bandleader and trust me, these folks are very very professional, organized and made our night flow very smoothly. Thanks! I hope to work with you again very very soon.