Innovative Memories Photography

Innovative Memories Photography

32 Reviews for Innovative Memories Photography

Wendy is an absolute pleasure to work with! She understands what your trying to capture and has an eye for the details. My budget went small fast and she worked with me to fit it after we had already set things up. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is amazing by far in all aspects!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wendy was a phenomenal photographer to have capture our big day! She was extremely professional, fun, and went above and beyond to take incredible photos. She made us feel so comfortable during the planning process and at our wedding. She provided just enough direction from behind the camera to get the perfect photo, but also wanted us to make each photo our own, which allowed us to have a ton of fun! Booking Wendy as your photographer for any event will be the best decision you make and you will have incredible photos from her for years to come!

Profile Picture Leanna, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wendy has been a delight to work with ever since we met her. She has such a heart warming, friendly, professional attitude that makes it easy to work with her. Wendy perfectly captured our Engagement photo session as well as our Wedding! She also made my Boudoir photo shoot very comfortable, fun, and relaxed. I highly recommend having her photoshoot your special day, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/18/16, 1 Review