Manor, TX 78653 Map · Phone number

About InnerLightCreations

Greetings visitors and welcome to my page!

My name is Michael J. Samaripa. I've been a photographer since my early teen years (way back in the 1990s when we still shot film) and have recently started my foray into the professional ranks. I've been shooting professionally since 2004, when I shot my first wedding, and have been hooked ever since. I genuinely enjoy seeing couples and their family members engage in the raw emotions that occur with every wedding that I photograph and documenting those memories for a lifetime.

As a professional photographer, I can share my passion with others. I cannot imagine any other profession allowing me to capture other's "inner light" and showing my personal vision of their lives. Even though I specialize in weddings, I also photograph family portraits, high school seniors, and products for various vendors. I am a member of the Texas Professional Photographers Association, and active in my local Austin Guild. I invite you to take a look around my site, peruse through my galleries, and inquire about any services I can provide for you!

Additionally, I serve the deaf community (fluent in ASL) as well! If you're looking for a photographer who is deaf culture aware and is fluent in ASL, you've found your man!

27364f431583b4d8 1247327653534 BridalShot1