Inku Photography

NYC, NJ, Boston, Philadelphia, DC Destination Weddings, Jersey City, NJ 07097 Map · Phone number

About Inku Photography

Inku is a wedding photographer that is available to document your wedding anywhere in the universe (as long as his US passport is accepted). Don’t ask him what his name means, because he’s not quite sure. He likes to think that it translates to “strong conquering warrior that vanquishes all enemies.” It most likely means something like “weeping willow weeps rainbow tears.” You: gorgeous bride/cool groom. Me: want to take your picture.

Follow Inku Photography on

jackie dennis 0242 w
allergiesarekickingmyass000
who is keyser soze 000
who is keyser soze 000
rocklandspiders 000

30 Reviews for Inku Photography

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2015

"Pictures are worth a thousand words" right? This is especially true when they're pictures that are capturing and documenting the most important day of someone's life.

It goes without saying that you'll always hear a few horror stories from those friends' whose wedding photographers did a lousy job and they hated their pics. As if it wasn't already stressful in finding and choosing a photographer for our special day, we always had this fear in the back of our minds.

Inku was recommended to us by my husband's cousin. From the get-go, we loved the style and personality we saw come thru in his photos. They were both beautiful and different. When we had our first meeting with him, his fun and easy-going personality put us at ease. We knew this was important because we'd be dealing with our photographer a lot and we needed to feel comfortable with him or her.

We also got engagement pictures with Inku. During our session, he was a very patient teacher as he instructed us on how to pose to make us look like our best selves. My husband and I felt and acted awkward during the entire shoot, but Inku was able to make us look relaxed and amazing in the pics! We loved how our photos came out!

On the day of our wedding, Inku arrived to our house early to get pictures of me and my bridesmaids. Everyone felt comfortable and nothing was forced. During the gap between our ceremony and cocktail hour, Inku and his assistant Nick had the difficult job of wrangling up and taking pictures of us and our big and rowdy entourage. Although it was a difficult feat, both Inku and Nick were professional and patient the entire time.

Inku has an amazing eye for making special moments unique, which we already saw from our engagement pictures! We are very much anxious and looking forward to our wedding pics that Inku and Nick captured on our special day! We already know they're going to be incredible.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Adam · Married on 10/03/2014

Savant; that's how I would classify Inku. A true artist and not simply a cookie cutter wedding photographer. Prior to our wedding my wife and I "interviewed" roughly five other photographers, but Inku made the strongest impression - maybe it was our shared love for scotch - with his passion for his profession and his ability to read the personality of his couples.

Since our wedding we've hear from countless people that our photos are their favorite they've seen from any wedding. It's largely because he is an artist and capture the natural beauty of any moment. He doesn't just ask you to pose in corny positions and do what essentially every other photographer likely does. His style, I would say, is a mashup between old school Hollywood cinema and punk rock. Weird way to explain it, but to me it makes total sense.

One thing that's great is that he helps you become more natural during photo sessions. The difference between our engagement session to the 10 hours we had him for the wedding was night and day. We were not only more comfortable in front of the camera, but with him and the way his team worked with us. As I said above, Inku doesn't give you a ton of direction because he'd prefer you to be natural. I think because of this he is able to capture things that much better. That being said, he has a no-nonsense attitude that helps get things done right the first time.

I couldn't imaging our day photographed by anyone else. I would recommend him to ANYONE anywhere. Not only was he an amazing photographer, but I'd consider him a friend as well. Thanks for everything, Inku - I look at my pictures at least once a week.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/19/2014

Inku was so fun to work with, and his work constantly impressed from start to finish. From the engagement session 4 months before our wedding, to the 10 hours he spent with us on our wedding day, Inku has an modern aesthetic, and a strong eye to find the perfect image that might be unseen to the rest of us. He's fun, laid back, and his work speaks for itself. During the vendor research process, I kept going back to Inku's website and his work, and I just knew we had to work with him. It was a decision I do not regret. I was not referred to Inku, but since we've gotten married, I have a colleague who was referred to him who will be using his services. Now I tell everyone about Inku and we can't wait to see our photos from our big day! Thank you Inku!

Sent on 11/02/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Adam Leffel Productions
    Adam Leffel Productions Wedding Florists

Inku is a wonderful photographer and has always captured amazing images at the events we have worked on together. He is patient, has a great eye, and will be sure to take great pictures to make memories to last a lifetime!

• BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.)
    BDK MINT (Bidulki Judan, Inc.) Wedding Dresses

Inku did a spectacular job with the photos. We all know that we should expect a picture time line of the bride and groom at their wedding. But, who would expect to see wedding pictures at the wedding reception? It was a great pleasure working with Inku Photography and I would definitely recommend him. His pictures always look fabulous!

• NYC, NJ, Boston, Philadelphia, DC, Destination Weddings See on map