8382 Artesia Blvd. suite I, Buena Park, CA 90621 Map · Phone number

About InHim Photography

Inhim Photography love to meet all of our wedding couples.
It is important to us to have a connection with the couples we photograph, and to work with individuals who understand and appreciate our artistic style. We offer a complimenatary consultation to get to know each other and to discuss the style of pictures you for the big day. At our meeting, we will present our artistic custom Albums and items, as well as further discuss your wedding photography needs.

672bb46df030c2b2 1272060391307 013
672bb46df030c2b2 1272060391307 013

4 Reviews for InHim Photography

• Y

yoseph · Married on 04/24/2010

I would give them a A+++++

Sent on 05/07/2010

Anabel · Married on 06/06/2009

I am soooo happy with the pictures that were taken by Inhim Photography. The pictures came out unique, beautiful and everyone that has seen them keeps on telling me how much my FI and my personality comes through in every picture. They arent your same-o same o pictures. They are beautiful, and I couldnt be happier with them. Besides the pictures the level of professionalism and responsiveness was exceptional. The team really went above and beyond to get me the answers I needed and the comfort I needed before and after the pictures were taken.

Sincerly,
    A very happy bride to be :)

Sent on 08/04/2010

James · Married on 03/11/2006

I am not a bride but a groom. Not big into writing reviews like this but in this case I had to take the time to praise InHim Photo for their awesome work. We got married on March 11, 2006.

My wife and I both studied art. My wife is an Art history / Graphics major and I studied Interior Design. So you can imagine how picky both of us are when it comes to balance, color, aesthetics, etc. We did not know exactly what we were looking for but we knew what was GOOD and what was NOT. We realized something really quick as we started looking for Photo studios. Like any other industry, there was a lot of mediocrity. In other words, "same old same old".
    We wanted a studio that had their own style and unique way of interpreting each clients projects. Showing clients what they cannot imagine and "WOW"ing them when they see the final image. After a long search online we finally found this small studio.

Jongmin and Esther were awesome to work with and found them very trustworthy.
    They were always on-time and were always courteous in answering any questions we would have for them. But best of all, they took great pictures. We still get compliments from everyone that looks at our wedding album on how great the photos came out. We have been married for almost 4 years now and have had our newborn son's pictures all taken here recently as well. We LOVE it~

If your looking for quality (I emphasize quality) work along with great pricing, I would definitely recommend visiting InHim Photo. Usually you get what you paid for but in our case, we got alot more than we paid....Great shots of our priceless memories that will last forever.

Sent on 01/29/2010

InHim Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 8382 Artesia Blvd. suite I Buena Park, 90621 See on map