200 Dillon Ave. Unit C, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Deals 1

About Ingela Floral Design

At ingela floral design we strive to make each event and wedding unique. Every event is custom tailored for the client’s specific needs by taking into consideration the personality and style of the people behind the event, the particular venue, time of day and reflection of the season.

Our style is clean and architectural yet opulent and bold, all with a European flare. We treat each event as a work of art, producing arrangements that are visually unforgettable. We combine colors, shapes, textures, patterns and innovative containers from ingela’s private collection with attention to quality and detail to make your event truly memorable. Often using fruits and vegetables, grasses and branches, our designs creatively combine natural material with beautiful flowers in an innovative and exciting way. We pride ourselves in using only the highest quality, hand selected flowers.

Our services include floral decoration and décor for any size event, from small intimate gatherings to large elaborate weddings. Our highest priority is to make each event “a one-of-a kind” experience

We work anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area, from Napa to Monterey. We are familiar with and have worked at many local sites. We are on the preferred vendors list at many prestigious locations including Clos La Chance winery, Villa Montalvo, Byington Winery and The Mountain Winery.

To achieve a complete look we can provide you with numerous rental items from ingela’s private collection such as specialty table linens, arches, urns, yards of fabrics, custom designed chuppahs and anything to make your event unique and memorable. We are always on the lookout for new products to add to our collection.

Since we are a custom floral design studio, we don’t have price lists or design packages. Every wedding is very unique and to us a new inspiration and prices will vary depending on designs, density and flowers chosen. We invite all our brides and event hosts to make an appointment to view our portfolios. We take time to get to know you, discover your passions and tastes, and find together how we can create floral decor that is perfect for you.

After our first initial consultation we will send you a detailed written proposal. We work with all kinds of budgets and can accommodate everything from lavish ceremonies to simple celebrations.

Call us today to set up a complimentary consultation. I am looking forward to meeting you and learning more about your wedding.

Cheers,

Photos 23 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

11 Reviews for Ingela Floral Design

Sahar · Married on 10/11/2014

Ingela was the 4th florist I saw while planning my wedding. The minute I walked in she was warm, kind, and really grasped exactly what I wanted. I told her my budget and she did everything she could to quote me within my budget and make sure that all the key aspects of what were needed were there. She was a pleasure to work with and made my day look absolutely stunning. My bouquet was unreal. Probably the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! I almost didn't get my bridal party bouquets because they were starting to fall out of my budget. Ingela convinced me to get them, and just make them smaller to fit within my budget. I am SO glad I listened to her. My pictures would NOT have been the same without them. Thank you Ingela for making my day SO beautiful! I am a makeup artist myself and have already referred tons of my brides to Ingela. she is the best!

Sent on 01/19/2015
  • Geri

Geri · Married on 09/08/2012

Ingela is amazing! She is very friendly, professional and easy to work with. She designed the most beautiful floral arrangements for our entire wedding ceremony, reception, and bridal party. Everything was just gorgeous in pink and green! :) We were very pleased with her services and highly recommend her to future brides and grooms.

Sent on 09/19/2012
  • Yi-hui

Yi-hui · Married on 09/04/2010

Ingela has the minimum price limit of her services, but I think it is totally worthy. She knew exactly what I want through the conversations and only did better. Her suggestions are very helpful for us to make decisions. Most importantly, she is fun to work with and very flexible in ideas and requests. She is THE BEST!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Ingela Floral Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ingela Floral Design 1
    Complimentary toss bouquet
    Complimentary toss bouquet on minimum wedding flower order. Minimum depending on season.

• 200 Dillon Ave. Unit C Campbell, 95008 See on map