174 Bogart St Suite 212, Brooklyn, NY 11206 Map · Phone number

About InfocusNYC Photography

We believe that no one should have to sacrifice beautiful photos for reasonable pricing. InfocusNYC provides modern, classic photos for real people with an artistic attention to detail. Our photojournalistic style is personalized for every wedding to reflect the essence of your special day. Let us tell your story without a single word...Now forever and every moment in between.

Visit our website at www.InfocusNYC.com

FrontpageSlideshow261
6263e2362669592c 1294412665875 FrontpageSlideshow007
FrontpageSlideshow006

60 Reviews for InfocusNYC Photography

Elena · Married on 10/27/2018

Been Planning To Hire Since I Met Him!

If you are still searching for a photographer, stop right here. This is the person you want to work with. I actually met Pete at my Best Friend’s wedding. I knew back in 2013 that if I get married, I want him as my wedding photographer. And here we are! The day of, along with his assistant, was absolutely a breeze. They made our family, my husband and I feel very comfortable, easy to work with, and setting up shots did not take long. They gave great directions and I prefer someone who is so I know what they need us to do. Even for the close up shots, I did not feel like he was in my face and it was natural to be in front of the camera. Even during the ceremony and reception, they were present but it did not feel like they were intrusive. And Pete will go all out for the shots. He would be on top of chairs, couches, through bushes, etc. We also decided to have a Photo Booth at our reception. It is by far one of the best setups I have ever seen. It’s a DSLR camera in the booth so the pictures are amazingly high quality and crisp. I know my guest and family loved it because they didn’t stop taking pictures at the booth until we were getting kicked out of venue. We haven’t see the photos yet but I know they are going to be amazing. And I know he took a lot of photos. So I can’t wait to see them all. I highly recommend InFocus NY Photography.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Galina · Married on 09/05/2016

Pete was amazing to work with on our wedding day. He was extremely positive and an absolute pleasure to deal with. As someone who is not very good at posing for photos, Pete gave us amazing direction and everything felt natural and not forced. Once the actual ceremony started, I didn't even know he was there. One of the ribbons on our gazebo kept flying during the ceremony, blocking my view and I really appreciated it that Pete right away took action and tied the ribbon so that it would stop swaying back and forth in a way that it did not interrupt the ceremony. I love the photos I received. Looking back at them, I feel like I am able to relive our special day as he really did capture all of the moments. Thank you for doing a beautiful job documenting our wedding day. We will continue to look back on the photos and smile :)

Sent on 12/17/2016

Colleen · Married on 08/22/2015

Pete was our photographer at our wedding in August. Full disclosure, we haven't actually gotten our photos back yet but based off our engagement pictures and the teasers from our wedding, I think it is safe to say, they'll turn out amazing.
    I was very particular when searching for a wedding photographer. I do not like having my picture taken and am not the biggest fan of my traditional wedding photography, however, once I looked through Pete's portfolio, I knew he'd be a great choice. His work is beautiful and tasteful.
    He made me feel comfortable and dealt with my type-A personality all day. Our friends and family expressed how attentive he and Brent (assistant photographer) were to capturing special moments while being as inconspicuous as possible.
    I recommend you check out his website and you'll see what I'm taking about!

Sent on 10/26/2015

InfocusNYC Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 174 Bogart St, Suite 212 Brooklyn, 11206 See on map