Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Infocus Studios

renee · Married on 07/21/2018

We had Tim film our wedding day. The video was absolutely perfect! So many great memories that we now have to keep for many years to come. We are so glad we decided to go with a videographer. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/16/2018

Tim is absolutely amazing!!! This is probably hands down the best thing we ever did for our wedding day!!! I barely knew he was around and taking video of our entire day! The Monday after our wedding, we had a highlight reel of our special day and a week after our wedding, we had received our entire wedding video along with a special surprise! Truly, Tim is amazing and I would choose him over again and again if I had to replan our wedding day! I promise you won’t regret your decision by going with Tim and Infocus Studios!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Heidi · Married on 11/05/2016

Tim Frankish videoed our ceremony and the main moments throughout our wedding day. He is a fantastic job on all of the video and we have watched the highlight, reception, first look, and the ceremony videos a couple of times already and we just got it from our early November wedding. He had our highlight done while we had just arrived on our honeymoon! I strongly recommend Tim at InFocus Studios. Very professional, laid back, timely, reasonably priced! Don't miss out on the video of your big day. It goes so fast!

Sent on 11/26/2016